[Game Day] Senators @ Sabres 8:00PM

SabresBeat

At the risk of repeating myself...CAMPBELL SUCKS IN HIS OWN END!

On the first goal, he just stood there as the Ottawa player went between him and McKee. On the third goal, he was standing by himself next to the net as the puck went in. I'd swear he was flinching thinking the puck might hit him instead of the inside of the net.

Lindy needs to stop this freefall quickly. I completely disagree with those on this board who would rather finish fifth or sixth instead of fourth.

Darcy...You didn't want to disrupt team chemistry by not making a trade, but it looks like the chemistry has fizzled??

At the risk of repeating myself...CAMPBELL SUCKS IN HIS OWN END!

On the first goal, he just stood there as the Ottawa player went between him and McKee. On the third goal, he was standing by himself next to the net as the puck went in. I'd swear he was flinching thinking the puck might hit him instead of the inside of the net.

Lindy needs to stop this freefall quickly. I completely disagree with those on this board who would rather finish fifth or sixth instead of fourth.

Darcy...You didn't want to disrupt team chemistry by not making a trade, but it looks like the chemistry has fizzled??

I don't recall where Cambell was on the third goal but you are right about the first one. He was getting beat and McKee had to come over and help him which freed up Alfredson to score

I don't care if they follow the HNL protocol to call Toronto, a 5-minute review is too long. You can always find a excuse if you keep looking for it.

The puck was rolling and doing a dance before finally landing flat on the ice possibly touching the goal line. Now can anyone tell me if the puck EVER cross the goal line BEFORE it laying on the ice flat? I definetly think so. I think they ruled it a goal based on the time when the puck ws completely flat on the ice.

Since it was already very close when it finally stays flat, simple geometry should tell you that the puck has crossed the line while most of the puck still was in the air. Based on this, I think all replay angles were inconculsive, therefore GOAL.

No excuse, and as I said in my post, I didn't have the benefit of many replays (so I can't comment on the result, but I relied on Lindy Ruff's acceptance of it). My comments were directed to several posts above which questioned the process, not the result. The offficials followed the process that is in place right now. The process is stupid, the result sucked, but the correct process was followed.