Kassian to Vancouver for Hodgson

shrader

So, I first thought it was being suggested that Chz had, in the past, posted a curiously Ghost-like sentiment about Kassian. Honestly. That is what I thought. Then I thought it was being suggested that Ghost had registered a visit to Chz's profile when Chz changed Chz's screen name to something Rooskified. At which point, I was like, "Guys. NBD." 

Then I figured out what had actually happened.

And, yeah. A little weird.

Will you want the screen name back when Ghost is done with it, Chz? I mean, who knows what he'll have done to it in the time he had it. :o  

Now, now.

And here I thought the culprit was still serving the banhammer.

Seems we can't even have our Russian naming fun without someone pissing in our cheerios.

Kinda lost here. So Drane took Chz's old handle, and can now post again? Who's the person in his avatar?

Correct. Some picture of a lady in a Kentucky Derby sized hat...

Now, now.

I do not mean that he should be banned for life, but that he should not have been allowed to login and have access to profile changes / updates and PM.

I assume GODD still cannot post, the 90 day suspension on posting is not up, but he has had access to the board (can log in) and PM and profile changes / updates.

The post djuda found was old.

Kinda lost here. So Drane took Chz's old handle, and can now post again? Who's the person in his avatar?

I do not mean that he should be banned for life, but that he should not have been allowed to login and have access to profile changes / updates and PM.

I assume GODD still cannot post, the 90 day suspension on posting is not up, but he has had access to the board (can log in) and PM and profile changes / updates.

Not an unfair point. I'd have thought that a posting ban prevented log-ins. But maybe that's too much work, too difficult to accomplish.

Not an unfair point. I'd have thought that a posting ban prevented log-ins. But maybe that's too much work, too difficult to accomplish.

It can be done quite easily I understand and that is usually how it works.  I was banned once for 24 hours and I could not log-in.

I noticed that Ghost is back on-line right now.

He has updated his signature, as well.

This is the last I will say on this matter, backbiting and gossip are frowned upon in Islam.

There are multiple buttons we can push when it comes to "banning" some more restrictive than others. Drane was given the ability to read the board as a courtesy to him being a long time member.

I guess i don't get the same courtesy.

There are multiple buttons we can push when it comes to "banning" some more restrictive than others. Drane was given the ability to read the board as a courtesy to him being a long time member.

I guess i don't get the same courtesy.

But people can read the board without logging in. No?

OK, I was reading through some of the early posts in this thread.

I know people suspect Chz is a 300-pound trucker, but when did she become Drane?

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/21020-kassian-to-vancouver-for-hodgson/?p=366922

I think I follow everything what's going on, and that is pretty creepy.

And, as founding member of the camp that Chz is a 300-pound trucker, I maintain that Drane and Chz are similar in appearance. A blonde as fine as what Chz is made out to be would stand out at a game. (No offense to the other ladies.)