Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

16 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'm heading back to Africa in 2 weeks, we opened an orphanage over the winter and I need to stock meds there, 2 days ago a mother left her child there and took off. So we now have another mouth to feed. 

What's awesome about it, is that we will take care of that kid so well, and shame on that mother, ill be putting up some extra $ towards the budget because of this and I'll def make sure to do a thorough exam when I get in to the orphanage also. 

Heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. 

Just be careful what you say about bouncyball players while you're over there.?

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, sabills said:

yeah, you can't really stand under Buttermilk like that, I guess

image.thumb.png.241e553898e23751c01c4c404530400e.png

I haven't been to Stony Brook in years, I'll have to go back this fall. 

I am thinking of a way different waterfall. What are some other waterfalls around here? The one I'm thinking of has a giant bridge upriver that people put art on, and then you go downstream to the falls that freefall into a big, deep bowl of water on the bottom

20 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I am thinking of a way different waterfall. What are some other waterfalls around here? The one I'm thinking of has a giant bridge upriver that people put art on, and then you go downstream to the falls that freefall into a big, deep bowl of water on the bottom

Ithaca?

Ithaca-Falls-Gallery-01.jpg

20 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Giant bridge says Letchworth Upper Falls, but I'm not sure sure that's what you mean. Maybe Niagara? :)

56 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Niagara?

I was diagnosed out as many know with a bladder cancer that I had surgery to remove.  Found out early this week is was stage 3 not 1 very scary.  Had a CT scan yesterday and got the results.. no evidence of any spread of the cancer!!!! Still will probably have chemo and other treatment, but this is huge!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

12 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

I was diagnosed out as many know with a bladder cancer that I had surgery to remove.  Found out early this week is was stage 3 not 1 very scary.  Had a CT scan yesterday and got the results.. no evidence of any spread of the cancer!!!! Still will probably have chemo and other treatment, but this is huge!!!

Wow. That is very scary. Sorry to hear. And happy to hear all in the same moment.

Edited by Zamboni
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Oof.  Yes, very scary.  Good to hear that it hasn't spread though.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

Time to day drink and ice skate, all while smoking a big cigar..... Or bong ??

Great news!!! 

• Haha (+1) 1