Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

The Brower Top Hatch Incubator is awesome. I can now hatch chicks from the comfort of my living room.

For some reason, this instantly made me think of Weird Science. Which reminds of something else that is awesome: cheesy 80s movies!

I love the cafe scene. Problem is I'm just too tall and lanky to ride em. I look out of place. My old 350 was perfect for it, but my 750 fits a lot nicer.

All us Sabrespace bikers aught to meet up at some point. You can all call triple A for me and have my bike towed when it won't start again.

I'm pretty tall too, I'm a little worried about that. But I'm looking at using a Goldwing or Silverwing as my base. Sure, it's a little crazy using that big of a bike for a cafe, but it'll be unique at least. :)

I'm game for a ride when the threat of snow up that way subsides. Maybe I'll have the Silverwing I picked up this weekend done by then. (New2me bike == Awesome, just to keep this on topic)

I'm pretty tall too, I'm a little worried about that. But I'm looking at using a Goldwing or Silverwing as my base. Sure, it's a little crazy using that big of a bike for a cafe, but it'll be unique at least. :)

I'm game for a ride when the threat of snow up that way subsides. Maybe I'll have the Silverwing I picked up this weekend done by then. (New2me bike == Awesome, just to keep this on topic)

There's a number of people out there who have done the Goldwing as a cafe bike and I personally think it looks great. Good way to take a bloated highway bike and make it lighter, faster, more maneuverable and most importantly...better looking.

There's an awesome build thread on one here http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103354

Mine's an ugly ol sum b*tch. Probably give yours tetanus :lol: I love the cafe scene. Problem is I'm just too tall and lanky to ride em. I look out of place. My old 350 was perfect for it, but my 750 fits a lot nicer. All us Sabrespace bikers aught to meet up at some point. You can all call triple A for me and have my bike towed when it won't start again.

Uh, better make sure your AAA club/membership type covers motorcycle tows...

*works for AAA, not sure if awesome*

I'm kind of with Rayzor32, I would love a bike, but the wife and 2 daughters say otherwise, and they rule my world, for now....

There's a number of people out there who have done the Goldwing as a cafe bike and I personally think it looks great. Good way to take a bloated highway bike and make it lighter, faster, more maneuverable and most importantly...better looking.

There's an awesome build thread on one here http://www.chicagola...ad.php?t=103354

That's a really nice build. The Silverwing I just bought looks *a lot* like the inital picture. From the looks of it, same fairing, wheels, tank, bars, and color. Probably the same year, just with the different engine. I'm getting inprired the more I find.

Edited by MattPie

Valium. In a world where Lortab can't even phase this back issue, Valium is doing its job. I can sit up, I can actually function, I can get work done, I'm *NOT* taking a sh**-ton of time off of work ... Yes, Valium is making life liveable.

And yes--I got an MRI. Absolutely nothing showed up. No slipped disc. No torn muscle. No masses. Nothing at all ... yet I still feel like I've had a million knives driven deep into my lower back, traps, lats, and occipital muslces ... but *not* with the Valium.

Got the motorcycle out of storage yesterday. Fired up after three kicks. Currently sorting out issues from the fall when I put it away, including a particular plug wire that likes to fall apart while I'm riding. :rolleyes:

Thinkin I might paint my exhaust. The oil that leaks out of the head and burns off on it is rather annoying. :ph34r:

Got the motorcycle out of storage yesterday. Fired up after three kicks. Currently sorting out issues from the fall when I put it away, including a particular plug wire that likes to fall apart while I'm riding. :rolleyes:

Thinkin I might paint my exhaust. The oil that leaks out of the head and burns off on it is rather annoying. :ph34r:

Took the Honda down to the gas station and back last night. I'd like to go further, but that brake is still dragging and it isn't running quite right. Rode Hilda to work today though, always a nice way to commute.

Thursdays are awesome. I could really use one right now.

I concur.

Thursdays are definitely nice. However, they lack that certain "Friday" appeal. Especially when it comes to a 5-4-9 schedule (aka 9/80 sked).

However, Thursdays are awesome for some excellent reasons. Complaint Thursdays thread is always interesting. "The Finder," "Person of Interest," and "Bones" are on TV, and indeed, it's really Friday eve.

Thursdays are definitely nice. However, they lack that certain "Friday" appeal. Especially when it comes to a 5-4-9 schedule (aka 9/80 sked).

However, Thursdays are awesome for some excellent reasons. Complaint Thursdays thread is always interesting. "The Finder," "Person of Interest," and "Bones" are on TV, and indeed, it's really Friday eve.

I figured I was being obvious in my point.

I figured I was being obvious in my point.

it sounds like you have cause to vent. you know what? vent to me. i'll listen. dump your worries and concerns. let's work through this ... together.

i know it sounds like i'm mocking, but i'm really not. i hope your day goes better and you can hang on until thursday. or better yet, the weekend. :)

Took the Honda down to the gas station and back last night. I'd like to go further, but that brake is still dragging and it isn't running quite right. Rode Hilda to work today though, always a nice way to commute.

Got the plug wire issue sorted out, so that's awesome!

Riding the booster rocket on the Space Shuttle. Awesome.

That's just ridiculously awesome.