Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I'm putting Woody on ignore.  I can't handle his grandstanding any longer.

You know, you can eff the hell right off with all this showmanship.

Or you can bring me with you.... please?  ? ? ? ? ? ?

Joking... I'll continue to live vicariously through your photos.  Enjoy!

5 hours ago, LTS said:

I'm putting Woody on ignore.  I can't handle his grandstanding any longer.

You know, you can eff the hell right off with all this showmanship.

Or you can bring me with you.... please?  ? ? ? ? ? ?

Joking... I'll continue to live vicariously through your photos.  Enjoy!

Haha oh man, at first I thought you were serious, I should know better. 

Sometimes, I do feel bad because I'm always somewhere and I def battle in my head if I'm being arrogant with my pics, I realllllyyyy never want to be seen that way. 

Show me that ring and you can go with haha ?????

6 hours ago, ubkev said:

Oh man! Too bad Zermatt doesn't open for another week. Less snow bunnies.

Actually, it was freaking awesome with no people there, there were slopes open though, skiers, just not in hoards, made zermatt look awesome with minimal people, I was able to take multiple cables up to the top and experience it, besides I don't know how to ski hahaha. Wind was at 75 km/hr up top, freaking insane. I'm def coming back to Switzerland, though it's expensive as ***** here 

51 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Sometimes, I do feel bad because I'm always somewhere and I def battle in my head if I'm being arrogant with my pics, I realllllyyyy never want to be seen that way. 

Actually, it was freaking awesome with no people there, there were slopes open though, skiers, just not in hoards, made zermatt look awesome with minimal people, I was able to take multiple cables up to the top and experience it, besides I don't know how to ski hahaha. Wind was at 75 km/hr up top, freaking insane. I'm def coming back to Switzerland, though it's expensive as ***** here 

That's f'n awesome.

7 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Haha... I mean, what with the hair and being a doctor and all, I might have to go get a ring. ?

Keep posting. You earned it. It's not like you get sent on vacation by rich parents.  Besides, we've seen the pictures from when you are working your job in other countries... that's gotta earn you a little celebration time as well. (Even though you've stated how fulfilling those medical excursions are to you.)

5 hours ago, LTS said:

Haha... I mean, what with the hair and being a doctor and all, I might have to go get a ring. ?

Keep posting. You earned it. It's not like you get sent on vacation by rich parents.  Besides, we've seen the pictures from when you are working your job in other countries... that's gotta earn you a little celebration time as well. (Even though you've stated how fulfilling those medical excursions are to you.)

Oh the hair, hey if that's what it takes to get a ring, then I'm cool it haha. 

It's true, I have worked very hard for things now, though I still see desolation everywhere and I always question myself if I'm doing enough for those less fortunate, maybe I need to be less selfish, but it is just a tough thing to think about at times. And yes the trips are fulfilling, but let's be honest, pooping in a stinky hole in 95 degree weather with next to no food gets tiring realllll quick lol 

7 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Oh the hair, hey if that's what it takes to get a ring, then I'm cool it haha. 

It's true, I have worked very hard for things now, though I still see desolation everywhere and I always question myself if I'm doing enough for those less fortunate, maybe I need to be less selfish, but it is just a tough thing to think about at times. And yes the trips are fulfilling, but let's be honest, pooping in a stinky hole in 95 degree weather with next to no food gets tiring realllll quick lol 

It's why no one should give you guff about posting pictures lounging high above the world either.

17 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Finally got to experience Paris without the riots and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. For being busy and touristy, I actually enjoyed myself quite a bit. 

received_204334930454007.jpeg

First time I went to Paris- hated it. We had garbage thrown at our bus for being American, it was crowded, hectic and awful. Of course, we were also in tourist central. Second time I went I spent a month there, and it remains one of my favorite places on Earth. Parisians are only stereotypically rude if one acts stereotypically belligerent/touristy. I found it to be a fun, open, welcoming city. And watching the Eiffel Tower sparkle every evening from the roof of my hostel while drinking wine and eating all things Nutella didn't suck. Art kid dream. 

I'm glad you got to enjoy some of it!! 

3 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Took a trip to the small relatively unknown country of Andorra, spent the day walking around this amazing little place in the Pyrennes, very awesome little slice of heaven, highly reccomneded to anyone traveling near the French/Spain border 

20181127_112921.jpg

*gasp* ESCANDALO! 

tenor.gif