Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

http://www.hockeymon...ports-rack.html

I never would have bought this for myself, but I got it as a gift and it's awesome. Drying my gear now doesn't take up as much room, as opposed to having it all spread out on the garage floor and you can pick it up and move it all at once if you have to.

I've got this one with a fan ... likewise awesome !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPORTS-EQUIPMENT-HOCKEY-DRYING-RACK-TREE-/320733997054#ht_3173wt_1270

Do you get your pods from the store or online?

Online, normally through the Keurig website. I've ordered from Amazon a bunch of times because it's a little cheaper, but the selection isn't as good and their packaging stinks (I've gotten huge outer boxes with grossly insufficient packing material and loose grounds rolling around in there). Plus if you go through Keurig you get 10-15% off every box and free shipping with orders of 4+ boxes, and you accumulate points with every order as well. I have enough points now that I could get 50% off a new / 2nd brewer if I wanted to.

Online, normally through the Keurig website. I've ordered from Amazon a bunch of times because it's a little cheaper, but the selection isn't as good and their packaging stinks (I've gotten huge outer boxes with grossly insufficient packing material and loose grounds rolling around in there). Plus if you go through Keurig you get 10-15% off every box and free shipping with orders of 4+ boxes, and you accumulate points with every order as well. I have enough points now that I could get 50% off a new / 2nd brewer if I wanted to.

Maybe you get one of those Vue brewers when they come out?

Maybe you get one of those Vue brewers when they come out?

Possibly... I already have a mini-brewer that I keep at work, so it'll be tough to justify purchasing a third brewer unless the one I have now breaks, haha.

I'm not sure LaserDisc really fits, it was more ahead of it's time than an alternative to DVD. HD-DVD and Bluray is probably more apt.

That's what I meant, but couldn't think of HD DVD. Have you ever seen a laser disc? Those things are the size of manhole covers and you need like 4 of them to hold a 2 hr movie.

That's what I meant, but couldn't think of HD DVD. Have you ever seen a laser disc? Those things are the size of manhole covers and you need like 4 of them to hold a 2 hr movie.

Yeah, I think they were the same physical size as a long play record. Just a little too early on the technology curve since they didn't have a good data density. I think Video CDs were worse though, 45 minutes of medium quality (as in looked only OK on a SDTV) video per disc.

Station wagons. Most SUV's are just glorified station wagons.

The Dodge Magnum really is a great piece. It's everything people wanted the Roadmaster and the Caprice to be back in the 90s. But GM wouldn't update them to compete with the SUV market, so SUV's won out.

Obviously the minivan is the peak of practicality while at the same time being the antithesis of cool.

Station wagons on the other hand? They're the great American road trip machine. The Chevy Nomad is a legend in a way the Belair itself could never be. And that makes it cool.

I demand station wagons make a comeback. They can hold just as many people and just as much cargo as a big SUV, but they ride like a car and get at least 10 mpg more on the highway than any truck.

Let's get over the SUV, folks.

Edited by d4rksabre