Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

If she can do a 30-minute Gilbert Perreault, I'll use it as my avatar and link to her blog in my sig. Hell, even if she can do a stylized numeral 11. Korab and I have agreed that the silhouette must go, especially in light of his reversion to the Hedgehog, if the Sabres are to win more games this year.

Freaking fantastic. Please thank her for me.

EDIT: I can't believe she actually did it. I'm sure this took longer than 30. It's really terrific; can't get over it.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 1

EDIT: I can't believe she actually did it. I'm sure this took longer than 30. It's really terrific; can't get over it.

This was actually her second attempt. She didn't like the version she did on Sunday. And still doesn't like this one. But I think it will serve its purposes well. Now to get her to do that Lindy Ruff one.

She's glad you like it. :thumbsup:

The way the members of this board come together and try to come up with ideas to help a fellow member in need. See yesterdays posts in the Complaint Thursday thread. Restores my faith in humanity with the loving kindness shown to Chris in UT.

Simply AWESOME!

EDIT: NOT A SHAMELESS PLUG FOR MYSELF.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

It does indeed look awesome. I think along with LTS (which, to be fair, I think was previously used by SDS), you now have an avatar that I legitimately envy.

This was actually her second attempt. She didn't like the version she did on Sunday. And still doesn't like this one. But I think it will serve its purposes well. Now to get her to do that Lindy Ruff one.

She's glad you like it. :thumbsup:

Of course, this would address that problem very nicely...

Amazon mp3 (and most things Amazon really...Amazon prime, used textbooks, etc.)

Multi-monitor setups for any significant computer work

Wegmans' beer selection

Bluetooth-enabled car stereos

Citizen eco-drive watches

Coffee

Holy crap! You should think you're using a super computer with your new system.

are you really a PhD ? .... just curious

In no particular order ....

Mogilny in his prime.

AC/DC any time, any place.

Being pleasured orally (can I say that here)

Chips

HDTV

Days off

My kids

My wife

Back In Black from start to finish

Red wine

Iphone

F150 Ecoboost

Why not. I think everyone on the board would say they enjoy pleasurable conversation ... :angel: ... :P .

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

First thing that popped in my head were KY and nipple cream. I'm a terrible person.

I would have never thought to reply to this. Then, this song crossed my mind. I only thought it was apropos, given what you posted. (Sorry that this one is going way too far.)

• 2 weeks later...

Sore No More Natural Pain Relieving Gels

Read about these a few weeks back in a blog on post-snowboarding soreness and decided to order a few of the sample packets each of the warm therapy and cool therapy gels. This past Sunday I re-injured my knee after falling on some hard packed snow / ice (and it hadn't fully healed from the last time) and was limping pretty badly on the way back to the car and after I got home. I decided to try the cool therapy gel and diligently applied 3-4 times per day for the first few days, then switched to the warm therapy gel the last few days. They really do help lessen the pain (especially the cooling one), and although my knee still isn't 100%, I'm amazed that it looks as though I won't end up with any bruising. I bruise pretty easily and had a wicked purple and green mark for a while after the last time, but it's been four days and so far no bruise in sight. Bonus: the gels are made in the USA and are cruelty-free. Cheap, too! Each of the sample packs have been 4 applications, and at $0.60 per packet, that alone is pretty awesome.