Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

• 3 weeks later...

Going back to the first post and the original concept for the thread…..

Underwear.  I have rarely found underwear that I thought was really comfortable.  Some will do.  Some just suck.  Alot feel Ok for a few months of washes and then go to hell.

My wife bought me a few pairs of Duluth Trading Co Buck Naked underwear for Christmas. They are a little pricey at ~$24 a pop, but holy ***** are they a revelation regarding comfort.  Where have these things been all my life?  Super comfortable.  Don’t stretch out and get loose.  Elastic holding up well 3+ months in.  No shrinkage.  Keeps parts that need separating separated.  Super comfortable fabric.

Splurge just once and give them a try.  

2 hours ago, Weave said:

Underwear.  I have rarely found underwear that I thought was really comfortable.  Some will do.  Some just suck.  Alot feel Ok for a few months of washes and then go to hell.

My wife bought me a few pairs of Duluth Trading Co Buck Naked underwear for Christmas. They are a little pricey at ~$24 a pop, but holy ***** are they a revelation regarding comfort.  Where have these things been all my life?  Super comfortable.  Don’t stretch out and get loose.  Elastic holding up well 3+ months in.  No shrinkage.  Keeps parts that need separating separated.  Super comfortable fabric.

Maybe you should try wearing them when it's cold outside and then get back to us.

9 hours ago, Weave said:

They too go south pretty quickly, unfortunately.

6 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Things that now also need separated... That mental image and my appetite.

Dude, we already know that you are from PA.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/28/2023 at 12:31 PM, Weave said:

I’ve been wearing Duluth’s free range organic cotton boxer briefs exclusively for years now.

I randomly bought a pair to “splurge” but realized instantly that I’ve been wasting money on underwear all these years.

Happy grundle=Happy life.

I never have understood the concept of "boxer briefs"--it's like all the restriction of briefs but ... more?  Like if I'm doing something that calls for support, well, there are briefs or jockstraps for that, and if I'm not, there are boxers for comfort; why are we taking the worst aspect of briefs and extending that further down the leg?

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

why are we taking the worst aspect of briefs and extending that further down the leg?

The need for extra, secured storage space.😉
You would use a ratchet strap to secure your 2x4s to the trailer, wouldn’t you?