Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

2 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

got to do it so much fun... ps the jerks dont show because... they are jerks

At the ones I've gone back for, it isn't so much that the people that were jerks don't show, some of them do, but they've aged out of it.  It's more the people that are happy with where they're at are the ones who show up.  And that makes the whole thing more enjoyable.  MHO.  YMMV.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

got to do it so much fun... ps the jerks dont show because... they are jerks

Maybe I'm one of the jerks.  😇

Actually the reason is that I've lived more than 1000 miles from Buffalo for most of my adult life.  I have reconnected with people from my class on FB.  It's funny the people I hang with now are decidedly not the same ones I did in high school.

I might get around to it some time, but maybe the 50th is the one to go for.... We'll be retired by then.

• Like (+1) 1

THC.

Both medically and recreationally.

Today, it started out medical. Ate a gummy. First time my stomach has growled since February.

It turned recreational. First time I’ve felt somewhat normal in a long time.

It was a good day.

• Like (+1) 6

I am just going to put this here, because this is where it belongs ...

kayaking.thumb.jpg.dfaf8e27c2db31df4ae93ef0356080c3.jpg

I am in the red kayak.

That was yesterday.  Six out of seven early mornings are foggy.  Yesterday was morning number 7. The sea was very calm too.  Even when we went into open water the get oer to the next bay.

• Like (+1) 3

The wife and I went free diving with sharks today. Completely unbelievable. No cage, 160' of ocean beneath you, Silky sharks by the dozen, Caribbean Reef sharks, a couple of Sandbar sharks, and the big boy Bull sharks. Those tanks had to weigh 1200 pounds. All within arms reach and sometimes closer. So freaking cool! 10 out of 10, would recommend.

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, ubkev said:

The wife and I went free diving with sharks today. Completely unbelievable. No cage, 160' of ocean beneath you, Silky sharks by the dozen, Caribbean Reef sharks, a couple of Sandbar sharks, and the big boy Bull sharks. Those tanks had to weigh 1200 pounds. All within arms reach and sometimes closer. So freaking cool! 10 out of 10, would recommend.

How much do they charge to clean your ***** out of the wetsuit afterward?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Weave said:

How much do they charge to clean your ***** out of the wetsuit afterward?

Heart rate never went above 80. Seriously, it was sooooo not scary. We went skydiving last summer. That was truly terrifying (and awesome! Would do again.) This was almost relaxing. Sharks are really quite awesome up close. I'll try and post pictures once I get it edited. 

10 hours ago, ubkev said:

Heart rate never went above 80. Seriously, it was sooooo not scary. We went skydiving last summer. That was truly terrifying (and awesome! Would do again.) This was almost relaxing. Sharks are really quite awesome up close. I'll try and post pictures once I get it edited. 

Yes sharks are very gentle, they get a bad rap. I was supposed to cage dive with the Great Whites in Guadalupe island next week, but sadly the Mexican government pulled all permits to the bioreserve until the end of the year. So that trip will have to wait. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Yes sharks are very gentle, they get a bad rap. I was supposed to cage dive with the Great Whites in Guadalupe island next week, but sadly the Mexican government pulled all permits to the bioreserve until the end of the year. So that trip will have to wait. 

Yeah, they were just curious as to what we were and they were happy for free food that they didn't have to work for. 

But movies can't be cool unless the animals/fish are vicious. Hence the bad rap.

5 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

Just turned 58 yesterday... another year... still above ground

2 hours ago, French Collection said:

Welcome to the 58 club, beat you by a month and a few days.

Some days I feel like 68 while others seem like 48. Just do something, keep moving is my mantra.

I will be 58 in October.

Yous two are old farts.

• Haha (+1) 2