Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

• 2 weeks later...

So they kicked me out of PT last week. I was showing up all the old ladies.?

I guess there’s nothing else they can do for me. I’m four weeks ahead of where the surgeon thought I’d be. Starting some heavier (still very light by my standards) weight training. 

The best part? I rode my motorcycle for the first time this year.

***** awesome. 

Oh and I’ll be able to go to work in a few weeks!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I had the need to get out some aggression/testosterone and I took the Italian rocket out as well. Man, I love hitting the S curves near my house with the bike sideways, the older I get the more I have the need for speed. 

Turning right? Push the right side...

amazing physics *****.  Going fast enough pull up on the left and push the right. You’ll find a limit though. After you wipe out lol

11 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

Complaint Thurs is closed after short window... so on hold with DMV for 2 hours trying to setup appt to renew my license... both frustrating and awesome...

What the heck happened in the Complaint thread?

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

What the heck happened in the Complaint thread?

In 2020, you’d think there would be a way to “auto-set” a thread to activate and open at a certain time weekly. And close at a certain time weekly. So Mods don’t have to Remember to open and close it. 

Oh wait ... there Is that ability. The functionality and technology exists. Just not on this forum unfortunately.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, shrader said:

Was stuff deleted after my post about hitting my hat on the plexiglass?  I hope so because otherwise that's a really weird post to be the last before closing it.

Jerk. Covid stuff goes in the politics thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

I’ve been a stargazermoonbather for a loooing time. 

I know. It doesn’t seem like a threatening enough pastime for a person like me but that’s a different story.

This is a nice arrangement that I’ve been waiting for. You should git yer arses out there and enjoy, 

EC484955-366A-4FC3-B458-E738F00BC46E.jpeg

• Awesome! (+1) 1