Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

7 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Made it thru with flying colors, they got everything... bladder cancers are slow growing dont tend to spread unless you let it go for a long time... little uncomfortable but sitting up and eating.  discharge tomorrow.  Got diagnosed because of kidney stone and blood in urine came back positive, cystoscope we saw a small tumor.  Now dont have to-get up to pee for the next week!

Great news man that's awesome!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hoss said:

Let’s have some fun:

To give an example: my 18th birthday was in 2010. My birthdate is the 16th. So the 16th pick that year was Vladimir Tarasenko.

Who is yours?

2012, 22nd. That makes me Olli Maatta.

My wife takes the cake with Andrei Vasilevskiy. What a value pick at 19!

2 hours ago, Hoss said:

Let’s have some fun:

To give an example: my 18th birthday was in 2010. My birthdate is the 16th. So the 16th pick that year was Vladimir Tarasenko.

Who is yours?

1997, 29th... Scott Barney ladies and gentlemen!  He of 27 total NHL games, 5 Goals and 6 assists for a career between LA and Atlanta.  Yes, I had to look that up.  

18 hours ago, Hoss said:

Let’s have some fun:

Who is yours?

Steve Bernier

19 hours ago, Hoss said:

Let’s have some fun:

Who is yours?

Is this one of those scams to get personal info, like the “your dog’s name and street you grew up on is your stripper name” scam?

Edited by SwampD