Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

1 hour ago, bobs0108 said:

The moose was on Joint Base Elmindorf/Richardson just our side Anchorage and the Eagle was by Palmer Alaska about an hour away. 

I was in fairbanks in February, I saw a moose from a distance and finally got the northern lights, but I didn't have as much time to catch nature like this, awesome stuff 

1 minute ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I learned my lesson with the people yesterday, much shame. 

I get a lot of flack for this man bun, but damn it's so convenient ?? it was a windy day and my thick curly hair turns into a mess 20 min in. Also it looks better with this monstrosity of a beard I'm growing ??

Not creepy shots of women.  I mean in general are there any other people around?  All your shots today look to be of popular places, but nearly no one in your shots just standing around being tourists, or locals for that matter.  It's odd.

4 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Not creepy shots of women.  I mean in general are there any other people around?  All your shots today look to be of popular places, but nearly no one in your shots just standing around being tourists, or locals for that matter.  It's odd.

Yes there were people around, it's all in the timing of the shot, I find my spot and just wait out the clearing. I have a few pics where I just took pics of the crowds and etc, I only post some of my Favs up on here and fb ?

The one is from last evening, giant crowd in red square for national Russia day, crazy celebration, the other 2 today, red square from a distance and the awesome park ?

20190612_194719.thumb.jpg.50925045191d8ced3392dfb19bc26da7.jpg

20190613_150027.jpg

20190613_181457.jpg

On 6/13/2019 at 2:24 PM, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Come join me on a magical journey ?

Not sure how much longer you are in eastern Europe, but starting Saturday we will be in Krakow, Poland and heading west from there to Berlin over the next two weeks. Not sure I can promise equally attractive sights and women in Poland, but at least we're some friendly faces if you're feeling adventurous...

23 hours ago, shrader said:

I'm the exact opposite.  I won't take anything on the trip I'm enjoying.  I get too caught up in the moment.

This used to be me as well. I would just enjoy the sights and the experience.

Then last year in Italy my wife challenged me to the be the primary photographer on the trip... I took 1,200+ pics by the end of it!

2 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

This used to be me as well. I would just enjoy the sights and the experience.

Then last year in Italy my wife challenged me to the be the primary photographer on the trip... I took 1,200+ pics by the end of it!

I'm this way too, which is why Josie takes all of our pictures.

I think if I had an actual camera I would do more, but her iphone is better than anything I have.

Just now, darksabre said:

I'm this way too, which is why Josie takes all of our pictures.

I think if I had an actual camera I would do more, but her iphone is better than anything I have.

I'll admit ever since I got a good camera phone (Google Pixel 2) it makes the mobile photo taking much more palatable.

6 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

I'll admit ever since I got a good camera phone (Google Pixel 2) it makes the mobile photo taking much more palatable.

The camera on my Pixel 3A is pretty darn good too. But I admit that I'm just not one of those people who takes pictures.

5 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Lincoln Mark V!

Pristine condition!!! I wanted to buy it and ship it home 

2 hours ago, Samson's Flow said:

Not sure how much longer you are in eastern Europe, but starting Saturday we will be in Krakow, Poland and heading west from there to Berlin over the next two weeks. Not sure I can promise equally attractive sights and women in Poland, but at least we're some friendly faces if you're feeling adventurous...

Unfortunately I'm in st Petersburg for another night then to Helsinki, some day trips then to Estonia and then I fly home from Finland, if I had more time, I'd hop a train and visit.... Def see the flaming dragon in Krakow, auschwitz, and the Weilishika salt mines are a must! 

14 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Pristine condition!!! I wanted to buy it and ship it home 

Unfortunately I'm in st Petersburg for another night then to Helsinki, some day trips then to Estonia and then I fly home from Finland, if I had more time, I'd hop a train and visit.... Def see the flaming dragon in Krakow, auschwitz, and the Weilishika salt mines are a must! 

Figured it would be tough to pin you down ?. I'm told by my wife that all of those spots are on the itinerary, but thanks for the recommendations!

Stay safe out there and enjoy the wanderlust!