Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Just read a print out from my youngest son's teacher. He is special  needs rare neuro disorder and has trouble typing words.  But the print out said his favorite colors are blue and yellow.  Trained him well.

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, bobs0108 said:

Those pics are awesome. I wish I could travel like you. 

Thanks, I can always judge my trips based on how many photos I take in a given day, today was a great one! I typically only save 30-40 of the best ones per day, I shoot it all with my phone too, using shutter speed, iso, and white balance, no other editing ?

Just now, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Thanks, I can always judge my trips based on how many photos I take in a given day, today was a great one! I typically only save 30-40 of the best ones per day, I shoot it all with my phone too, using shutter speed, iso, and white balance, no other editing ?

I'm the exact opposite.  I won't take anything on the trip I'm enjoying.  I get too caught up in the moment.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

what phone do you have?

3 minutes ago, shrader said:

I'm the exact opposite.  I won't take anything on the trip I'm enjoying.  I get too caught up in the moment.

I try and balance it out, I find my spot, find the pic I really want, take 2 or 3 of my shot, mainly adjusting the shutter speed and then it goes away and I take the moment in. I delete the ones I didn't like at the end of my night in. 

I have a hard time dealing with the touristy acting people doing model shots and etc.... Get over yourself people. 

I was a photographer in the Navy so that part of me is still there a little 

Just now, North Buffalo said:

what phone do you have?

Still rocking the Galaxy S7, the key to a nice pic is perfecting the pro mode instead of auto 

Edited by Wyldnwoody44

Just now, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I try and balance it out, I find my spot, find the pic I really want, take 2 or 3 of my shot, mainly adjusting the shutter speed and then it goes away and I take the moment in. I delete the ones I didn't like at the end of my night in. 

I have a hard time dealing with the touristy acting people doing model shots and etc.... Get over yourself people. 

Still rocking the Galaxy S7

blows away options on iphone...

2 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Still rocking the Galaxy S7

When I traveled I would take a few pictures myself but non of them with me in it. I think that ruins it. My wife on the other hand is the opposite she takes tons of pictures and I have to pose with her for some lol. 

The last time I traveled more than to see family or a day trip was when I was in the Navy myself. One of the benefits. For my commands training I got to spend a month in Alaska and Key West. It was nice being an IT at an Air Squadron. I set up the computer over a couple of days then chilled out and enjoyed where we were. 

9C8007E3-6891-4F72-9CBA-A84FB8BD603E.jpeg

5DB19037-BC0F-44AB-B8F1-2823C61DE215.jpeg

B504E0C6-F872-490A-B3CC-CE7939248B1F.jpeg

FA8031E2-B912-4094-A5E2-DDA3E5F983EA.jpeg

AB82D626-2BE7-4730-BB22-FADDF43CA615.jpeg

CEA18889-078D-47BB-9949-DAB53A7EB440.jpeg

F2D90B4A-6178-4315-B6E5-85D6894C6066.jpeg

569B7D8F-CB30-4449-BC29-52FB025EDCB7.jpeg

6B31A55E-E719-4CFF-8AEB-594AECC84353.jpeg

2F1036B7-C7BC-4C02-9895-088B36D49503.jpeg

BD38B2E8-63E9-40A6-9251-F0F5D1165BD7.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, shrader said:

I went whale watching once in Maine. A brilliant humpback did a huge jump in front of me.  I had my camera all ready and didn’t get one pic as I was so in awe of the sight of him.

• Like (+1) 2

Kiddo finished 2nd grade today.  This does not seem possible, I swear she was getting on the bus for the first day of kindergarten yesterday, or thereabouts.

Bags are packed, dropping the dog off with the Ex and then we’re off to the beach.  Much needed.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Still rocking the Galaxy S7, the key to a nice pic is perfecting the pro mode instead of auto 

PS Still have my Canon AE1, digital Mark II 1Ds and 60D

9 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

@Wyldnwoody44,

These pics are fantastic.  Where are all the people?

If you ever tie up that damn flow of yours in a damn man bun again that will be the last time.  

Much Love,

NS

I learned my lesson with the people yesterday, much shame. 

I get a lot of flack for this man bun, but damn it's so convenient ?? it was a windy day and my thick curly hair turns into a mess 20 min in. Also it looks better with this monstrosity of a beard I'm growing ??

24 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

PS Still have my Canon AE1, digital Mark II 1Ds and 60D

Now that is old school, I have a cool pic camera I took to Poland back in 2013 laying around somewhere