Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

28 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Reason 7 million why I tried Twitter (only signed up to follow Pipes and the Eichel Tower ... is that still a thing?) for only the briefest of moments and abandoned it.

It’s certainly 98% cesspool, but also sometimes fun.  

Bonus awesome thing: thanks to some creative scheduling and having to burn some leave, I’m on day 3 of a 10-day break from work with literally no plans or responsibilities (well, my daughter.  Should probably continue to attend to her) whatsoever. I made random 2pm quesadillas for the heck of it.  And they were awesome.  

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Shrader, making it to a country that I have yet to make it to!! Enjoy man! Post a pic or 2 if ya have time and think of it. 

It’ll be radio silence from me. I’m cutting myself off from the phone as much as humanly possible. It will be nothing more than a high priced alarm clock and camera. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, shrader said:

Off to Jamaica in the morning.  This is my first ever trip out of the country (America Jr. doesn't count).

I went their back in 2006. Stayed at the Riu Resort in Ocho Rios. My brother and I only left the resort once to go scuba diving. We just sat around the pool bar and drank all day since it was all inclusive. Ate at the jerk chicken hut which was amazing for lunch and dinner at the resort restaurants. I had a ton of fun. 

4 hours ago, bobs0108 said:

I went their back in 2006. Stayed at the Riu Resort in Ocho Rios. My brother and I only left the resort once to go scuba diving. We just sat around the pool bar and drank all day since it was all inclusive. Ate at the jerk chicken hut which was amazing for lunch and dinner at the resort restaurants. I had a ton of fun. 

We’re doing the sandals resort at Ocho Rios. I think you just described my plan word for word. 

On 4/24/2019 at 12:22 PM, Zamboni said:

That is wonderful.

5 hours ago, Zamboni said:

75 Mind-Blowing Facts That Sound Completely Fake But Are Actually 100% True

https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/facts-that-sound-fake-but-are-true

And then you had to go and ruin it with a clickhole link.