Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Acronis.

Laptop working just fine with NO data loss after hard drive failure.  Should've taken less than an 1-1/2 to be back up and running, but did some extra verifications and made a couple of new images of the new drive & it still took less than 8 hours.

No jumping through hoops to find missing drivers either now.  (That was an issue back with the 2011 version.)

If you are your own IT support, highly recommending using it.  Even if you are non computer savvy you still should be able to get someone to set it up for you inexpensively.

8 hours ago, Doohickie said:

This one is for @New Scotland (NS):

53283567_2158618557563296_51263749104022

That's great.  Someone is very talented.

The American Sandwich bread had me going for a second, but what US bread calls itself that.  Upon zooming there is some Cyrillic script.  I can't tell what language it is, though.  It does not look Russian, or Serb.  Maybe Ukrainian?

Hotel bar conversations. I’m halfway through my week long conference and I have a blast every friggin night with complete strangers. Norway, Toronto(fun one), domestic....

I saw a patriots fan have a melt down when a bengals fan challenged their dominance...

You’d pay good money to witness these shenanigans....

On 2/27/2019 at 3:10 PM, shrader said:

There's a group of 3 women in the office next to me right now talking very descriptively about doctor appointments for their lady parts.  I can't find my headphones quickly enough.

Looking back on this, I thought I had posted it in the random thread.  It was in now way awesome.

13 hours ago, Ogre said:

Hotel bar conversations. I’m halfway through my week long conference and I have a blast every friggin night with complete strangers. Norway, Toronto(fun one), domestic....

I saw a patriots fan have a melt down when a bengals fan challenged their dominance...

You’d pay good money to witness these shenanigans....

Those pats fans are so easy to set off if you want to.  The persecution complex they have is crazy.

6 hours ago, shrader said:

Looking back on this, I thought I had posted it in the random thread.  It was in now way awesome.

Those pats fans are so easy to set off if you want to.  The persecution complex they have is crazy.

The entire bar was trolling him...one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

• 2 weeks later...

With all due respect Woody but all those people in those pics look like this1740432528_download(5).jpg.857a685b6815655e9699b8ede984478e.jpg

Compared to that GIANT head of yours. Dang dude, I never noticed it before but if I have this wrong and your in little head country, my profuse apologies.

12 minutes ago, jsb said:

With all due respect Woody but all those people in those pics look like this1740432528_download(5).jpg.857a685b6815655e9699b8ede984478e.jpg

Compared to that GIANT head of yours. Dang dude, I never noticed it before but if I have this wrong and your in little head country, my profuse apologies.

Haha, I've never noticed that, and don't have a very big build, it may just be the hair that makes it seem like that, I haven't really done much grooming lately ??

• Like (+1) 1

Since it's almost noon in NS and it's Friday I will put this fantastic news, which is also awesome, right here.

It's been  6 months since my last birthday, October 5th, you may recall that I smoked my last smoke that day.  I am hopeful this will continue, as I don't even miss it at this high work stress time.

Also, Ramadan starts in 30 days, maybe 29, depending on the new moon sighting.  My favourite month.

Maybe later I will have something to add to this, or the Friday thread, or maybe another thread.

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
darn those extra letters ...
  • Like (+1) 1

On 3/31/2019 at 3:06 AM, Wyldnwoody44 said:

It's nice being away instead of watching this team crash and burn. 

20190331_112152_006_01.jpg

10968242_PinnacleMountainWestSummit.thumb.jpg.8582efe4ea6e1ac45a9b51cc150bc814.jpg

It sure is... that was last Sunday for me.  What to do when you are in Little Rock on a Sunday.. ?

2 minutes ago, IvanPutski said:

My wife's PET and CAT scan and biopsy came back negative and the oncologist told us yesterday that there is no sign of the Lymphoma.  That, my friends - is Freaking Awesome!!!

Fantastic news, indeed.  Very happy for both of you.  And ***** cancer!!

50 minutes ago, LTS said:

Looks like the picture from a rectal scope.

I was wondering when someone would put 2 and 2 together and come up with this description for a black hole.