Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

18 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

How perfect would a Katanas third jersey be for the 50th anniversary? (never happen, nor will retiring Taro's number with Taro making an appearance on the ice)

When is the 50th anyway? Next season?

This was greatly debated and no concenus was reached.  So, they decided to cancel the whole thing and forget about it.

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Every day at 3p and 8p, my wife or I get a Facetime call from whomever is working with our daughter at the time. It's awesome. It makes being apart so much easier.

Up until this week, I've been too busy to really think about the whole situation, so I knew a crash was coming. Yesterday, when we answered the evening call, hanging out in her room with her were two of her summer camp counselors turned babysitters. We put them on the visitation list just in case. These two lovely human beings drove an hour and forty-five minutes each way and visited with her for over four hours. She was beyond happy.

Welp, that's all it took. By the time we hung up, I was a blubbering mess and I'm still fighting it even while I type this.

My faith in humanity restored.

Post of the week, maybe month, year ...

PayPal.

Yup.  I had to set up an account when I started selling junk (calm yourself, Inky) on ebay.

I just generated an invoice for a client that has been slow paying.  Now they have the credit card option without me going though all kinds of song and dance routines at the damn bank.  I hate banks.

I am hoping that the CC payment option will be another way to keep some clients happy.

27 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

It has been pointed out by a friend that I have not given an update in some time ...

Yesterday marked 3 months (12 weeks).  I think that's pretty darn awesome.

If Eichel's lifting video didn't get you puffing again, I think you are in the clear.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...