Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

39 minutes ago, darksabre said:

sir

Thank you sir, may I have another 

36 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

?

I mean, if it works, I can always throw a picture of monkey scootilypooping in place of an asterisked word ?

I feel like this is a solid compromise 

25 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

That doesn't look like Springville, NY to me.

Its Hamburg, NY.... Very close.... 

Or Gibralter.... You decide 

6 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Danny devito is now the new official weight delineation of SS..... Rasmus weights 8/10 Danny devito 

Hfboards has some fun units like this. Speed is measured in units of Brad Browns. I don't remember why. 

Any time a player would celebrate or do anything against the grain of good ol' canadian boy culture they'd get a score of "classless Subbans" in a vein of picking on Don Cherry/people who don't like fun in their hockey. 

Risto's celebration yesterday? That's an easy 5/10 classless Subbans

And then there was Claude Giroux-adjusted points, I don't remember what that was about 

Edited by Randall Flagg

2 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

Hfboards has some fun units like this. Speed is measured in units of Brad Browns. I don't remember why. 

Any time a player would celebrate or do anything against the grain of good ol' canadian boy culture they'd get a score of "classless Subbans" in a vein of picking on Don Cherry/people who don't like fun in their hockey. 

Risto's celebration yesterday? That's an easy 5/10 classless Subbans

And then there was Claude Giroux-adjusted points, I don't remember what that was about 

Dammit Randall, you bring in depth thesis to the board all the time, and this one time, you bring your D- game..... You're better than that, I need that info ??

Sabres just got mentioned on Bloomberg Financial radio by Tom Keene Bllomberg Financial... “Can Anyone explain the Buffalo Sabres..10 in a row.... what is the average age of them... like 19 they cant even drink... well in Canada they can... helps they are so close to the border... spent many a great night in 70s watching Gilbert Perrault and Rick Martine...” and then a Punch Imlach reference!

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, North Buffalo said:

Sabres just got mentioned on Bloomberg Financial radio by Tom Keene Bllomberg Financial... “Can Anyone explain the Buffalo Sabres..10 in a row.... what is the average age of them... like 19 they cant even drink... well in Canada they can... helps they are so close to the border... spent many a great night in 70s watching Gilbert Perrault and Rick Martine...” and then a Punch Imlach reference!

Was it Ron Insana?

19 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

That doesn't look like Springville, NY to me.

Hairy beasts humping, sounds about right.

From old our pal and former SabreSpacer... the importance of a comma: https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/211519-nfl-films-presents-jack-nicklaus-admires-his-grandson-dolphins-tight-end-nick-oleary/

• Haha (+1) 1