Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

You two get a room. Preferably one with a bathtub and standalone shower.

I’ve been laughing like a crazy person. I realize I started it. I was just clowning and to get a laugh.

Then PA set the stage with the “oh! it’s not an ass play thing...”

Then dark countered with “oh no. It is an ass play thing.”

Then he said “wtf did I just say?”

Then you.

Only on SS could so many random angles could work into such a great skit.

We mother in Sienfelded SS!

Serving woman in the bathtub in The Shining realness 

Someone's a Drag Race fan!

Little Disney magic

You have to remember to take the picture before you fall down!  :P  :beer:  Very cool picture though.  My manager just left for Disney with her family today.

Edited by Thwomp!

My 14 year old is in NYC on a 3 day school trip. Next week the 18 year old comes with me to Taiwan on a combination work/play trip (I do the working, she does the playing), whilst we're gone the soon to be 21 year old (this weekend) goes to Zimbabwe for 2 weeks volunteering at a nature preserve (Rhinos!). Good stuff for all three daughters, albeit on three different continents in the same month. 

You have to remember to take the picture before you fall down! :P :beer: Very cool picture though. My manager just left for Disney with her family today.

I can't fix the posting from my mobile, butttt it's time to drink around the world, so maybeeeee it'll be right side up soon :)

My 14 year old is in NYC on a 3 day school trip. Next week the 18 year old comes with me to Taiwan on a combination work/play trip (I do the working, she does the playing), whilst we're gone the soon to be 21 year old (this weekend) goes to Zimbabwe for 2 weeks volunteering at a nature preserve (Rhinos!). Good stuff for all three daughters, albeit on three different continents in the same month. 

That's pretty wild.

My older son hasn't traveled internationally, but my son has been to China and Italy (in the same semester I believe).  The college choir he sang in was invited by Fort Worth's sister city in China to sing there.  It was pretty much all expenses paid- an alum of the college paid for the whole choir's airfare, and once there the sister city paid most expenses (except a few meals and souvenirs).

That's pretty wild.

My older son hasn't traveled internationally, but my son has been to China and Italy (in the same semester I believe).  The college choir he sang in was invited by Fort Worth's sister city in China to sing there.  It was pretty much all expenses paid- an alum of the college paid for the whole choir's airfare, and once there the sister city paid most expenses (except a few meals and souvenirs).

International travel is a great part of an education, at any age. 

My sister helped me beat an impossible deadline. She doesn't know how to use photoshop, has no tablet, but the work (which was fiddly time consuming placements for circuit cards) was doable once I skyped in and showed her a couple things.

She pulled off 7.5 hours of work between last night and this evening, and saved my bacon. I've put in about 5 tonight, and last night was spent teaching for two hours and then entirely on another project (which you'll see soon- 26 Shirts, and for Buffalo this time too!). 

We've never had the closest relationship. In the past year she's faced death a lot, as recently as last month with a surgery that yielded more unpleasant surprises. Her attitude has changed a lot (it had been softening the last few years but this is almost radical change) and I get all weepy thinking about it all. In light of my dad's mystery illness and her surgeries and such, I guess it's sunk in that we all have to try to pull together when we can.

Anyway, I'm so grateful. Don't worry- she's getting paid her share (and it's a lot). 

My sister helped me beat an impossible deadline. She doesn't know how to use photoshop, has no tablet, but the work (which was fiddly time consuming placements for circuit cards) was doable once I skyped in and showed her a couple things.

She pulled off 7.5 hours of work between last night and this evening, and saved my bacon. I've put in about 5 tonight, and last night was spent teaching for two hours and then entirely on another project (which you'll see soon- 26 Shirts, and for Buffalo this time too!). 

We've never had the closest relationship. In the past year she's faced death a lot, as recently as last month with a surgery that yielded more unpleasant surprises. Her attitude has changed a lot (it had been softening the last few years but this is almost radical change) and I get all weepy thinking about it all. In light of my dad's mystery illness and her surgeries and such, I guess it's sunk in that we all have to try to pull together when we can.

Anyway, I'm so grateful. Don't worry- she's getting paid her share (and it's a lot).

Another reason we need a like button.

1 kid who doesn't ride rollercoasters means my vacation rotation is....

... it, you're staying with your grandparents and I'm going to Cedar Point with your mom.

But, yeah, we don't do theme parks. Just as well. Saves money and I freaking hate other people's kids. Actually, kids are all the same. I hate other parents.