What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

Huh? Isn't it very few ingredients (lemon, egg, butter), but very difficult to prepare (I guess that's your second point)? I can't make it, so I'm not judging.

Yeah thats what I meant. Sort of misspoke. The way he told me also has dried mustard and paprika and a few others I can't remember right now, but I was more speaking to the multiple steps needed to make it right. I'm no stranger to the kitchen, but i'm more meat and potatoes type chef than Emeril.

Yeah thats what I meant. Sort of misspoke. The way he told me also has dried mustard and paprika and a few others I can't remember right now, but I was more speaking to the multiple steps needed to make it right. I'm no stranger to the kitchen, but i'm more meat and potatoes type chef than Emeril.

Ok. He's got some sort of mind-melding uber-Hollandaise going on, while the rest of us can't make the basic one without the damned eggs scrambling!

made the girlfriend some fettucini and chicken alfredo with broccoli and biscuits (the red lobster recipe...yumm) last night for dinner. There were some leftovers...guess who didn't get them...yeah, this guy :(

Today's lunch is just left over homemade country vegetable soup instead. Dinner is going to be homemade chicken fajitas I think.

and Nova Scotia, the lamb dish that you mentioned last week (I've been away for a week) sounded amazing.

made the girlfriend some fettucini and chicken alfredo with broccoli and biscuits (the red lobster recipe...yumm) last night for dinner. There were some leftovers...guess who didn't get them...yeah, this guy :(

Today's lunch is just left over homemade country vegetable soup instead. Dinner is going to be homemade chicken fajitas I think.

and Nova Scotia, the lamb dish that you mentioned last week (I've been away for a week) sounded amazing.

Welcome back ...

It was amazing, but in the end we decided to go with a smaller goat roast. Same recipe, but it took less time to cook, as it was a smaller roast. We both got tied up in all our duties that day.

We are planning on the lamb stew this evening. Yum yum!

Welcome back ...

It was amazing, but in the end we decided to go with a smaller goat roast. Same recipe, but it took less time to cook, as it was a smaller roast. We both got tied up in all our duties that day.

We are planning on the lamb stew this evening. Yum yum!

ship some down my way! haha!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.