What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

I had scotch earlier but I love rum and besides I am attractive she seems awesome and we are the same age... lol

I know its pointless but a 25 year old girl who knows more about hockey then me is super hot... and I am hammered right now so it makes it even more attractive... sorry eleven... I will stop :P and I wont post a stamkos for roy trade either! Dont want to lose more respect on this board

I am a white male who loves the USA... terrorists suck giant balls!

Code red is Cherry Mt Dew!

Hey there sailor. Hittin the waves tonight?

Hey there sailor. Hittin the waves tonight?

I am so sorry. I respect you way to much to be this douchie. But yes I am drinking admiral nelson and I am a little tipsy so i apologize for hitting on you but you understand hockey and are cute and what can I say I am a dumb boy. Again my apologizes chz you shouldnt be harassed on a internet message board by some creepy guy who most ppl dislike. Sorry all for my drunkenesssss

Well that was disappointing. like prom night all over again...

Way to stay classy LGR ;)

sorry dude i may be a lot of things but I really do respect chz way to much to be a creeper more than I have been. I mean come on, a hot girl who likes hockey and understands it, that deserves respect.

Oh, please don't stop on my account. It can only get more amusing from here.

One would have thought so, but the train derailed before it really wrecked.

LGR -- I can only speak for myself, but I'd guess that no one dislikes you so much as they like you but want to slap some sense into you. For example, you need to play it cooler if you want to snag a hottie.

One would have thought so, but the train derailed before it really wrecked.

LGR -- I can only speak for myself, but I'd guess that no one dislikes you so much as they like you but want to slap some sense into you. For example, you need to play it cooler if you want to snag a hottie.

lol sorry. I have been trying to not discuss impossible player trades. as far as our own chz, you are totally right. But its too late now and I failed... btw I think you are right about getzlaf. It would take Myers or Vanek but I think thats overpayment on our end.

Wife made homemade grilled cheese(provolone and mozz.) with tomatoe soup. Simple but yet sooo good!

I didnt know grilled cheese could be anything but homemade.

Now I want you, bu too lazy to go downstairs and make one. Pastry Heart it is!

I am so sorry. I respect you way to much to be this douchie. But yes I am drinking admiral nelson and I am a little tipsy so i apologize for hitting on you but you understand hockey and are cute and what can I say I am a dumb boy. Again my apologizes chz you shouldnt be harassed on a internet message board by some creepy guy who most ppl dislike. Sorry all for my drunkenesssss

Just a quick pointer for you. No self-respecting male will ever refer to himself as "tipsy".

• Like (+1) 3

sorry dude i may be a lot of things but I really do respect chz way to much to be a creeper more than I have been. I mean come on, a hot girl who likes hockey and understands it, that deserves respect.

Don't get me wrong buddy, I applaud you for your discretion last night. We need chz around here like we need Regier fired, and she takes the occasional line-crossing with class and grace consistently.

That being said, the way you started off your little drunken rant had the potential to get interesting real quick and would have made for an entertaining if not disastrous evening. :devil:

A true comparison. Good point. As statisticians we should be all over this.

My typical comparison meal is either country fried steak and eggs, or biscuits and gravy. Most diners do this meal the same. Country fried steak with gravy on top, with homefries, two eggs however you want them, and a side of toast.

Jay's Diner absolutely kills this meal in Rochester. There are times I will eat it two days in a row because I love it so much.

Dutch Mill in my hometown of Lancaster is average at best. The hashbrowns were too greasy as well.

There's a little mom and pop place in Wayne, Michigan called Brownie's. Went there to get away from the rest of our idiot friends when RIT was at the Frozen Four a few years ago. Excellent CFS and Eggs. Highly recommended if you're ever near Detroit and need some food in a very quiet envrionment. I reckon the original waitress was still working there from when it opened in the 60s.

posting early as will not be on during dinner..

having fresh figs stuffed with goat cheese, balsamic, and red pepper , grilled and wrapped in proscutto for apps..sound compliated but takes 5 minutes and is awesome.

Marinated Griiled hanger steak, turnip gratin, and glazed baby carrots for entree

Espresso Panno Cotta for desert.

all this stuff really easy to make.

Been away for two weeks..missing cooking

posting early as will not be on during dinner..

having fresh figs stuffed with goat cheese, balsamic, and red pepper , grilled and wrapped in proscutto for apps..sound compliated but takes 5 minutes and is awesome.

Marinated Griiled hanger steak, turnip gratin, and glazed baby carrots for entree

Espresso Panno Cotta for desert.

all this stuff really easy to make.

Been away for two weeks..missing cooking

None of that sounds easy to make, but it all sounds delicious (esp. the appetizer and dessert!)... enjoy!

None of that sounds easy to make, but it all sounds delicious (esp. the appetizer and dessert!)... enjoy!

none of these things take longer than 10 minutes prep...and all can be done ahead of time except for the steak and last little bit of carrots, so when guests get here we can tip a few instead of cooking.

Speaking of which, having a Mad Elf now before they get here cause i don't like to share them LOL

Btw Korab, loved Fortunas as a kid...do they still have the fountain? Was not far from the Johnny Ryan bottling plant if i remember correctly from the mid 70's LOL

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.