What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

You might want to step up to bourbon on the rocks or at least a nice red wine before you embark on part II of your plan.

I had scotch earlier but I love rum and besides I am attractive she seems awesome and we are the same age... lol

I know its pointless but a 25 year old girl who knows more about hockey then me is super hot... and I am hammered right now so it makes it even more attractive... sorry eleven... I will stop :P and I wont post a stamkos for roy trade either! Dont want to lose more respect on this board

Dude, you don't know Code Red?

It's what terrorists mix with rum.

I am a white male who loves the USA... terrorists suck giant balls!

Code red is Cherry Mt Dew!

I had scotch earlier but I love rum and besides I am attractive she seems awesome and we are the same age... lol

I know its pointless but a 25 year old girl who knows more about hockey then me is super hot... and I am hammered right now so it makes it even more attractive... sorry eleven... I will stop :P and I wont post a stamkos for roy trade either! Dont want to lose more respect on this board

Oh, please don't stop on my account. It can only get more amusing from here.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.