What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

Taco Bell is no longer serving the Double Decker Taco. This is completely unacceptable and tragic. Several years ago they discontinued the Southwest Steak Bowl and I said nothing. I was upset beyond belief, but I said nothing. And now this! No! This will not stand! I've finally found my cause!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Taco Bell is no longer serving the Double Decker Taco. This is completely unacceptable and tragic. Several years ago they discontinued the Southwest Steak Bowl and I said nothing. I was upset beyond belief, but I said nothing. And now this! No! This will not stand! I've finally found my cause!

I rarely rarely rarely ever go to Taco Bell. In fact before the other day I haven’t been in a Taco Bell in about four years. But the other day the wife and I tried the crunch wrap, and the nachos box. It was actually pretty good! 

Instead of four years I might wait only a year before going again. Good job TB ??

• 2 weeks later...

I've poo poo-ed them in the past, but I just gave spaghetti squash another try. Cut in half lengthwise, drizzle with olive oil, add salt and pepper, rub it all in and roast at 400 degrees face down on a cookie sheet until... well, whatever. Until. I used the one half in a recipe that has onions, peppers, broccoli and cherry tomatoes sauteed in EVOO with the squash tossed in at the end with lots of butter. Basic spicing — salt, pepper, basil, curry powder, garlic powder (sorry @Eleven).

It was really good, but the other half I simply shredded and heated up in the microwave and dressed with butter, salt and pepper. I don't know if it was the time spent hanging out in the fridge (four days?), but it was unbelievable. And even with the salt and fat, I'm sure very nutritious.

Spaghetti squash, ask for it by name.

Edited by PASabreFan

I have always enjoyed the subtle dance one has with a block of cheese that has mold on it.

How much to take off? No way I’m wasting good cheese just cuz of a little mold! I think I will even err on the side getting sick over throwing away good cheese.

I’ll know how I did tomorrow.

• Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Tondas said:

Budweiser Copper Lager.  Jim Beam infused 6% abv.  I'm not a beer connoisseur, but it tastes pretty good to me.

image.png.c8d146a08cd09e6f9b49eb1c447bf0fc.png

A ***** beer and a ***** bourbon team up and it results in something nice to drink?  I will have to try one.

(Actually, come to think of it, on the rare occasion that I want a beer, it's Bud.)

Edited by Eleven

8 hours ago, SwampD said:

I have always enjoyed the subtle dance one has with a block of cheese that has mold on it.

How much to take off? No way I’m wasting good cheese just cuz of a little mold! I think I will even err on the side getting sick over throwing away good cheese.

I’ll know how I did tomorrow.

Here's some dancing instructions for you:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=white+mold+on+cheese+edible&form=PRHPC1&pc=HCTE&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=899078bd0c374b7e9bf611873f84ae35&sp=2&qs=AS&pq=white+mold+on+cheese&sk=AS1&sc=8-20&cvid=899078bd0c374b7e9bf611873f84ae35

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.