Injury Report: Myers, Ehrhoff and Hecht

spndnchz

When it's not something so blatantly obvious like Ehrhoff's knee or Myers' foot, I'm not so sure the player has anything to gain by disclosing his injury. Most of the time it would probably turn into the "that's it, I've had 3 of those" type reactions from fans.
Could be he doesn't want the organ-eye-zation to know he's hurt. He really wants to play in the Division1 championships in Europe. I doubt the Sabres let him go if he should be healing up.

interesting insights.

i will add this: it would really rub me the wrong way if #26 were to go to play for austria in a frickin' relegation division of the world championships, after he looked like he was physically limited in the last quarter of the season.

Could be he doesn't want the organ-eye-zation to know he's hurt. He really wants to play in the Division1 championships in Europe. I doubt the Sabres let him go if he should be healing up.

Or it could be he knows the fans are sick of hearing that excuse and doesn't want to sound like a crybaby and place the blame somewhere else.

Archived