Injury Report: Myers, Ehrhoff and Hecht

spndnchz

Myers out a month with broken wrist, Brennan Recalled

http://sabresnexus.com/news.php?id=31

I hope they let Brennan get some games in. Now is the time to get him some experience. Not in April if the Sabres happen to have have similar injury woes. Even better, I'd even use this as a chance to see what Scheistel, Crawford, Biega or McNabb have. They can all go up and back. Consider it open tryouts.

I hope they let Brennan get some games in. Now is the time to get him some experience. Not in April if the Sabres happen to have have similar injury woes. Even better, I'd even use this as a chance to see what Scheistel, Crawford, Biega or McNabb have. They can all go up and back. Consider it open tryouts.

Well, with Weber and Myers out, isn't this a necessity? i.e. they only have 5 healthy defensemen, so someone from the Amerks is going to play.

Is he currently healthy and playing?

Just realized that Morrisonn is still with the Amerks... 2 assists and minus-2 in 17 games with Rochester. Anyone know if he has he been playing well? Do they try to bring him up to see if anyone'd try to claim him off waivers? I guess not, because if he does pass waivers, his huge salary starts counting on the Sabres' salaray cap.

Just realized that Morrisonn is still with the Amerks... 2 assists and minus-2 in 17 games with Rochester. Anyone know if he has he been playing well? Do they try to bring him up to see if anyone'd try to claim him off waivers? I guess not, because if he does pass waivers, his huge salary starts counting on the Sabres' salaray cap.

No. He would go on re-entry waivers where if claimed, they are on the hook for half of his salary and cap hit. That's not something they will flirt with.

He looked pretty solid in the game I saw Friday (ES, PP, PK), but there is that whole reentry waivers thing as others noted. The d-man who looked the best in that game was Finley, who hasn't been mentioned here at all (that I've seen). He's paired with Morrisonn, but I haven't seen enough of their season to know if he's played consistently well this season. He was hard to miss though- and not just because he's 6'8".

He looked pretty solid in the game I saw Friday (ES, PP, PK), but there is that whole reentry waivers thing as others noted. The d-man who looked the best in that game was Finley, who hasn't been mentioned here at all (that I've seen). He's paired with Morrisonn, but I haven't seen enough of their season to know if he's played consistently well this season. He was hard to miss though- and not just because he's 6'8".

I suggested Finley only one page ago.

He's stuck in a well.

I am sorry Myers got hurt, but, I am very happy he is out of the line up.

The kid needed to sit, and for a good amount of time. He has shown up only 2 or 3 games this season.

He was a turnover machine and played almost no defense what so ever for almost the entire season played to date.

I'd prefer him be a healthy scratch for a dozen games or so as opposed to being injured though.

I don't wish injuries on any player.

Good luck to Brennan, hope the kid does well.

The kid needed to sit, and for a good amount of time. He has shown up only 2 or 3 games this season.

He was a turnover machine and played almost no defense what so ever for almost the entire season played to date.

I'd prefer him be a healthy scratch for a dozen games or so as opposed to being injured though.

Did you watch the last 3 games after he got benched?

Did you watch the last 3 games after he got benched?

Ummm....yes....he scored a couple of goals against Jersey and had some nice rushes against Carolina.

His defensive play is still highly questionable.

I could equally ask you if you had watched the first 17 games of the season.

The kid needed some time in the press box, I don't like the fact he is injured however.

So sitting for 4-6 weeks is ok with you? I need a break from these boards. Maybe a holiday vacation.

Archived