Injury Report: Myers, Ehrhoff and Hecht

spndnchz

Lindy Ruff postgame: "I don't know if I've seen it this bad before. We've got 7 regulars out of the lineup."

Lindy...who's out of the lineup?

Weber, who was scratched 90% of the time?

Miller, who became your defacto backup for 2 weeks before getting steamrolled because nobody respects your team?

Ennis, who was worthless for 3 weeks while the team went 5-1?

Myers, who was horrible in his own zone and was a healthy scratch 2 games before getting hurt?

Kaleta, who has been in an out, touch and go for 2 years?

McCormick, who only improves the team's ability to fight, yet he couldn't because he got his clock cleaned with stitches and a concussion?

Boyes, who sadly may have been playing the best out of any of these guys, yet should be the emblem on the Sabres flag that flies outside as he embodies the perfect blend of theory of the front office?

This is the worst you've seen? Or is Uncle Terry looking for answers and that is the obvious line?

I would trade that entire list for Sidney Crosby and the Penguins have been missing him and Malkin for the majority of a calander year yet somehow seem to outperform your team on a consistant basis.

So you have some boo-boos. You got your real captain back in Hecht, Enroth is 7-2-1 for you, Gragnani played for Weber anyway, Brennan scored as many goals in his first game as Myers did in his first month, and if you told me the season would have started with Kassian-Ellis-Tropp over Kaleta-McCormick-Boyes.....I don't think too many tears would have been shed.

Your $27 million worth of captains are all healthy. Ehrhoff, Lieno and Sekera who are taking home $20 million in cash this year are all healthy. Regehr has missed 20 minutes all year. This is yours and Darcy's core.......so when you decide to pull out "This is the worst I've ever seen" when it comes to injuries......thank you for telegraphing that our anti-social owner is at least showing HIS concern behind closed doors.

When you make your players targets by endorsing a soft, robotic system over players at the most elite level in the world using their instincts....there will be injuries.

I wonder if Ted Nolan complained about injuries when he was winning a Division title, coach of the year, and playoff series with Steve Shields in net and Derek Plante his best skater?

Excuse me for the rant, but this is about the point of the year where "I've Got You Babe" starts playing, and Bill Murray looks at the alarm clock.

So what's the story w/ the latest player to be added to the injury list? It seems to be the only thing Buffalo has been known to deliver each night. :wallbash: Does Regehr have a serious upper-body injury?

So what's the story w/ the latest player to be added to the injury list? It seems to be the only thing Buffalo has been known to deliver each night. :wallbash: Does Regehr have a serious upper-body injury?

His wife keeps asking if he has something wrong with his head. You waived so we could come here for this?

His wife keeps asking if he has something wrong with his head. You waived so we could come here for this?

At least he gets to spend time with the baby now.

I will ease up on Ruff a little if it is Vanek/Pominville gone a while along with Regehr. That's a big blow to take in one game on top of things. I just hate when the excuse train starts making the rounds so early.

I am sorry Myers got hurt, but, I am very happy he is out of the line up.

The kid needed to sit, and for a good amount of time. He has shown up only 2 or 3 games this season.

He was a turnover machine and played almost no defense what so ever for almost the entire season played to date.

I'd prefer him be a healthy scratch for a dozen games or so as opposed to being injured though.

I don't wish injuries on any player.

Good luck to Brennan, hope the kid does well.

He did....very well

I think that anything from the groin down is lower body ... :wub:

:nana: Wasn't implying the two stories didn't agree; just wondering how Hamilton "knows" it's a groin injury if Lindy is still using the more vague term "lower body" in press conferences and the like.

Still no word on what ails Cody, Patty, and Robyn? I know the thinking is concussion for Cody and Robyn but still unconfirmed from what I've read.

With Szcechzoooraahh being a center and all, i get the feeling they are trying to fit him into Leinos spot potentially, but now that we're talking about all these injuries, there's really no way of knowing who the hell is going to play where.

I don't think Szczechura is in the long term plans for this team. He's not much more than a fringe NHL 3rd/4th liner, probably best suited for the AHL. In a perfect world, he would never need to be playing in Buffalo.

I don't think Szczechura is in the long term plans for this team. He's not much more than a fringe NHL 3rd/4th liner, probably best suited for the AHL. In a perfect world, he would never need to be playing in Buffalo.

not what i meant haha, i was trying to insinuate that his playing position of center indicated (in my mind) that the "mystery injured forward" was someone who was intended as a center for the sabres (leino)

They gave him 1 chance in a game and he got 2 assists... isn't that enough for more of a look?Chewy could turn out to be a nice surprise from nowhere, not like our expensive bad surprises we have now. I could see Ellis at least going back down instead. I'm strting to get fed up w Kaleta and Stafford as well.

They gave him 1 chance in a game and he got 2 assists... isn't that enough for more of a look?Chewy could turn out to be a nice surprise from nowhere, not like our expensive bad surprises we have now. I could see Ellis at least going back down instead. I'm strting to get fed up w Kaleta and Stafford as well.

Roster limits and probably salary cap issues, the Sabres can't keep 26 guys on the roster.

Archived