Injury Report: Myers, Ehrhoff and Hecht

spndnchz

I vote for McNabb as Myers replacement.

While my enthusiasm for Brayden is boundless, I'm guessing Brennan goes back up. McNabb needs at least a full year in the "A" before he's ready. Of course, now that I e said this, they'll call up McNabb.

Would be very curious if Finley was called up with who is coming up on the sched. Never happen but it would certainly bring a lot of smiles to this place.

While my enthusiasm for Brayden is boundless, I'm guessing Brennan goes back up. McNabb needs at least a full year in the "A" before he's ready. Of course, now that I e said this, they'll call up McNabb.

Would be very curious if Finley was called up with who is coming up on the sched. Never happen but it would certainly bring a lot of smiles to this place.

Finley would be a good idea. He has played pretty good for the Amerks.

• G Ryan Miller suffered a concussion Nov. 12 and is out indefinitely.

• LW Tyler Ennis suffered an ankle injury Oct. 22 and is out on a “week-to-week” basis.

• C Jochen Hecht (concussion) was injured on the second day of training camp and is out indefinitely.

• LW Cody McCormick (upper body) was injured Nov. 14 and is out indefinitely.

• D Mike Weber suffered an upper-body injury Nov. 16 and is out “weeks,” according to coach Lindy Ruff.

• D Tyler Myers suffered an upper-body injury Nov. 19. There is no timetable for his return.

- Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AvBJ.7swlY3cJl4Ghec9GddivLYF?slug=teamreports-2011-nhl-buf

• G Ryan Miller suffered a concussion Nov. 12 and is out indefinitely.

• LW Tyler Ennis suffered an ankle injury Oct. 22 and is out on a “week-to-week” basis.

• C Jochen Hecht (concussion) was injured on the second day of training camp and is out indefinitely.

• LW Cody McCormick (upper body) was injured Nov. 14 and is out indefinitely.

• D Mike Weber suffered an upper-body injury Nov. 16 and is out “weeks,” according to coach Lindy Ruff.

• D Tyler Myers suffered an upper-body injury Nov. 19. There is no timetable for his return.

- Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AvBJ.7swlY3cJl4Ghec9GddivLYF?slug=teamreports-2011-nhl-buf

Wow... looks like all of those folks begging to bring up a bunch of AHL thugs for Wednesday might inadvertently get their wish.

Archived