[Game Day] Hurricanes @ Sabres 7:00PM

SabresBeat

I hope we use the last two poor performances as motivation like Carolina did against us on 2/12. Carolina was one pissed off team coming into that game after having just lost at home to Pittsburgh. I need to shut up all the Carolina bandwagon fans that I work with.

Sabres 4

Canes 2

NO MORE FLOATING tonight. I want to see all of the players playing with emotion and desire. There have been way too many passengers the last 2 games. This is a huge test to see what this team is made of, they better come with it tonight because they're up against an extremely talented club.

P.S. can we confirm the Novotny callup?

OK, you all wanted me to get Center Ice. So I did. I got my jammies on, made my popcorn and settled in. "Game not available in your area." WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it'll be on the local sports feed... its blacked out on my center ice at home but its available on one of the 600's channels because i'm in the carolina area.

Thanks Rock, but I get the same "not available" message. I get the sinking feeling I'm in MSG territory or something, even though I'm in PA and my cable system doesn't offer it. Is that how it works? Can people in Buffalo get the Sabres games on DirecTV? You could fry an egg on my head right now.

Thanks Rock, but I get the same "not available" message. I get the sinking feeling I'm in MSG territory or something, even though I'm in PA and my cable system doesn't offer it. Is that how it works? Can people in Buffalo get the Sabres games on DirecTV? You could fry an egg on my head right now.

Have you checked between 620-630?

I don't think it should matter, since it's showing the FSN feed anyway and not the MSG feed. I'm very sorry. Wish I could help ya more....

The CI channels in the high 700's are specifically for CI subscribers, supposedly regardless of where you live.