Question about the Main Page Ads

SwampD

I noticed that often when I am searching for something to buy (tonight it was a tonneau cover), when I go back to the SabreSpace main page, ads for that thing will show up there. At first I found it somewhat invasive and annoying, but I quickly changed my tune and realized that it is just one of those things you have to put up with to be able to have a place like this to come to. And after all, it's really just my nice computer reminding me to spend money that I don't have,.. nice computer.

So, I know that you make a certain amount of money if we just click on an add, but do you make even more if we click through and eventually make our purchase on that site? I figure if I'm going to buy something from some random e-tailer anyway, I might as well send some money your way.

that "invasiveness" is google - not us. Those ads will pop up anywhere adsense is used - which is damn near everywhere.

We do not receive anything from a purchase unless it was an affiliate link like icejerseys.com, etc...

that "invasiveness" is google - not us. Those ads will pop up anywhere adsense is used - which is damn near everywhere.

We do not receive anything from a purchase unless it was an affiliate link like icejerseys.com, etc...

Got it.

Archived