F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

I'm not in Roch so it doesn't matter. I know everyone's doing costume party/drinking fun this afternoon so I'll probably never get feedback on anything. 

Is he closer to your age or my age? Because if he's closer to your age I know who you mean, most likely. Used to work at Xerox? Good guy.

Nope. Younger than you in all likelihood.

Nope. Younger than you in all likelihood.

Hmm. As far as I know there are no new PMs... Haven't had a new one in about 2 years. Scuttled around the messaging service and the only new people are developers right now. Youngest PM is a few years older than me. I'm not sure! 

Posted that deadline at 4:54 pm, in yo FACE 

I saw my gastroenterologist today to learn the results of another ultrasound of the abdomen. Dude was super chill and not only found no tumors but had all sorts of positive findings from another round of blood tests. The liver function that has been declining for months is back to normal. There’s still a fatty liver even though I’ve drastically cut back on drinking but I am more than pleased. We’ll figure the rest out later. Something yada yada high iron levels but I can deal with that. I may be able to factually tell the other iron workers that I have iron running through my veins. Saw the Amerks win and I am in the tub with my wife and a home brew. Giggidy.

I am going to break the closure on this on an emergency basis to congratulate iTinSn on his good health news and for being the first SabreSpace poster that I can remember to post while in a tub with significant other. 

That's when you know you have a great message board.

are you sure you won't be an Aunt? 

you trying to assume my gender?

. Congrats, great deal you can shower with presents but dont have to live thru sleepless nites.

Pretty much. Basically like living with someone who owns a dog. All the fun, none of the hassle 

Edited by WildCard

Don't have to work this weekend, can let my aching hands catch a break. I underestimated how doing 7 hours of aerial training a week + several late nighters/14 hrs of drawing days can make my writing hand just absolutely throb.

Playing DnD with some fellow nerds tonight, friend thanksgiving tomorrow. I'm planning to do a whole lot of lying around under as many blankets as I can physically stand. 

Playing DnD with some fellow nerds tonight, friend thanksgiving tomorrow. I'm planning to do a whole lot of lying around under as many blankets as I can physically stand. 

Always thought we were the only people who did Friendsgiving. Guess we're not as unique as we thought we were :lol:

Always thought we were the only people who did Friendsgiving. Guess we're not as unique as we thought we were :lol:

This is the second one I'm actually going to because it's pretty early. It was really common with most people I knew in college/my coworkers, but I was always out of town. I'd never heard of it when I lived back in Ohio, though. So maybe it's an upstate/WNY thing? 

Edited by Josie914

Big 5-0 this weekend.

I’m hoping to party like I’m 25 but its all old farts at the house this weekend......

Happy early birthday, we've!

I'm picking up the bf this evening from the airport and we're headed out to dinner, then hiking tomorrow and snowshoeing on Sunday.  Looking forward to a few days off work with someone I care about and don't see nearly enough.