F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

I think the problem with S'alright Saturday is that it was on a Saturday. It's easier to post in these threads when we're all at work.

EXACTLY why I thought I would give this a spin.

By Thursday, the work week has been dragging along. Friday, is the last day, and people perk up a bit.

RAVE: Dibella's Subs are fantastic!

Compliments go to this Oliva Serie G cigar, the big mug of coffee I'm drinking, this good book and this lovely evening. What a gorgeous Friday. And my girlfriend is feeling a world of better thanks to the meds the docs gave her. S'allright Friday Night is more like it!

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

1. I am thankful that I live in an area not flooded.

2. The Sabres finally processed my mini-pack order!

3. Hockey season is finally starting to rapidly approach!!

2 and 3 are in fact amazing...I'm personally not in a flooded area, but some friends and their families are.

on another note, it's F'N Fantastic that I am leaving work in an hour! :thumbsup:

It may be a mess down here, but thankfully my house is nowhere near the water and the creek did not come up high enough to flood my boyfriend's house (although it was a lot closer than anyone expected). And it's nice to finally see the sun again after a weeklong hiatus!

1. The sun has poked through the clouds about an hour ago for the first time in 5 days.

2. Hockey season is on the horizon.

3. I've finished work for one client already and should only need a couple of hours for my other client.

4. Beer is getting cold in the fridge.F'N Fantastic!

NICE!!!

1) It is Friday (Yay!)

2) Next week, I have five days of training on a new software package. While the training will be boring, at least I will be away from my desk and especially my phone. (Yay, too!)

3) College and pro football this weekend.

4) The F1 race from Monza on Sunday.

5) The week after next, I am on vacation.

In exactly one hour and eleven minutes, the drinks are on me!!! Woo-hoo!

It may be a mess down here, but thankfully my house is nowhere near the water and the creek did not come up high enough to flood my boyfriend's house (although it was a lot closer than anyone expected). And it's nice to finally see the sun again after a weeklong hiatus!

Yep, it's a f'n mess here...but I'm in the same boat...no water near my house, so we are dry. I can't say the same thing for the areas about 10 mins on either side of me. Harrisburg/Lewisberry/Marysville/Hershey all got bombed.

In exactly one hour and eleven minutes, the drinks are on me!!! Woo-hoo!

Drinks will be ON you, or IN you? :beer:

Yep, it's a f'n mess here...but I'm in the same boat...no water near my house, so we are dry.

Why are you in a boat if there is no water near your house? :blink:

Maybe, just maybe, I'm glad it's Friday, too. Here's my $0.02: Virginia finally just did whatever was necessary to start selling Fat Tire in this state. All the bars here are advertising it like crazy, it's actually really funny.

Drinks will be ON you, or IN you? :beer:

Why are you in a boat if there is no water near your house? :blink:

Maybe, just maybe, I'm glad it's Friday, too. Here's my $0.02: Virginia finally just did whatever was necessary to start selling Fat Tire in this state. All the bars here are advertising it like crazy, it's actually really funny.

What is Fat Tire?

My equipment is still wet.

(I played hockey today).

The hockey equipment wars are heating up. I just got an email advertising a new Bauer stick, and there's a picture of OV holding it. OV has been purely a CCM guy up till now - sticks and skates.

What's next?!?

A beer thats really not that good.

It's better on tap than in bottles, but it's not the end-all.

Speaking of which, I'm F'N ecstatic that I could stop at Victory on the way home from getting a haircut today and have a beer while filling up a couple growlers. Hop Devil and Moonglow, and a Headwaters Pale for the wait. The sky is also amazing today as well, and I was out on the bike. Other than having to work all night, it doesn't get much better!