F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

Since we have a hit thread about complaints, I thought maybe we could have a thread for Fridays where we reflect on good things, positive moments, rave about a restaurant, new additions to your family, etc.

I guess my initial rave would be:

Fridays, for many of us, are the end of the work week - which is great! For others, Friday is also payday!

WOAH WOAH WOAH!...Woah!

anyways...nobody played that Rebecca Black song today at work...which means this is one of the only few Fridays that it hasn't been played since it came out...then again, it is only 1pm. :unsure:

C'MON WEEKEND!

Ok, I'll play along. Drop in hockey tonight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_fBD77Z8ps

• Like (+1) 1

My boss is in England until Christmas. It's not quite as awesome as it sounds because there is still plenty of work to be done (and fortunately for her, I don't really require supervision), but it is very nice not having to worry about her stopping by for an impromptu meeting in the middle of my day. :thumbsup:

I'm planning on taking mine out today to get a few emergency supplies. I'm just happy my house is only barely in the tropical storm zone.

I should also mention that I forgot I don't have health insurance, so I'd like to compliment my luck for me not piling it up today. :rolleyes: