F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

1 hour ago, bob_sauve28 said:

I genuinely don’t care about anyone who gets stuck in this. There are other ways to get anywhere you have to get to.

If you are heading into the heart of it, anyone you are meeting will understand if you say,”I’ll see you on Sunday.” 

• Like (+1) 1

• spndnchz locked this topic
  • spndnchz unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

We finally have some snow.  Very little and it's kind of ice crystals more than snow, but it's white and on the ground and trees and it looks beautiful and I don't have to deal with it in anyway.

That and the obvious.

Also, Christmas blessings to all my Orthodox Christian brothers and sisters on this Christmas Eve.

Open your mind.

IMG_5080.thumb.jpeg.449534f0ab5166d44840c8a58a02adce.jpeg

With the help of some spice and a brain-babyectomy, today is the one year anniversary of my mind being opened and having a brain tumor removed. Life's good!!

Sunday is the one year anniversary of being sent home afterward to sit in a chair by the fire and eat wings. (it's almost like outpatient surgery these days,… crazy)

We're celebrating by playing a show Sunday night. And I only had to relearn one little section of a tune (seriously).

Now I want wings.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Open your mind.

IMG_5080.thumb.jpeg.449534f0ab5166d44840c8a58a02adce.jpeg

With the help of some spice and a brain-babyectomy, today is the one year anniversary of my mind being opened and having a brain tumor removed. Life's good!!

Sunday is the one year anniversary of being sent home afterward to sit in a chair by the fire and eat wings. (it's almost like outpatient surgery these days,… crazy)

We're celebrating by playing a show Sunday night. And I only had to relearn one little section of a tune (seriously).

Now I want wings.

We need to celebrate on the lake when the water softens a bit.

• Like (+1) 1

• spndnchz locked this topic
  • spndnchz unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...