F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

On 6/10/2022 at 6:25 PM, PASabreFan said:

Mower took a poop and is falling apart. She gave me a good 10 years, unlike ... For 129 bucks I can get a reel mower. Might give it another whirl, sonny. 

Had/have a reel mower, used it for quite a while on my small lot in the city before I got lazy and bought a cheapo gas guy on clearance. My biggest tip is to cut regularly. If you let the grass get long, well, good luck getting through it.

1 hour ago, Weave said:

Cigar and tequila on the deck on a gorgeous evening.

My gorgeous evening drink is Casamigos/water/lime.

My nightly drink is the same but with Recipe 21. I think that there is a very similar flavor profile for $80 less.

Still ain’t no Casamigos though.

No idea how to post pictures since the files are too large to attach and I can't figure out how to shrink them, but hiking on a Friday is infinitely better than being at work! Summer wildflowers in the mountains make me 🥰

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Ogre said:

My gorgeous evening drink is Casamigos/water/lime.

My nightly drink is the same but with Recipe 21. I think that there is a very similar flavor profile for $80 less.

Still ain’t no Casamigos though.

I haven’t had Casamigos since George Clooney sold it.  The interwebs says its changed.  I haven’t avoided it, just haven’t had it.  I really enjoyed it previously.

Drinking Don Julio reposado.  Its smooth, but not terribly interesting.  It was a gift.  I don’t think I’ll spend my own money on it.  I like a little more complexity.  Time to switch to bourbon.  There is a bottle of Four Roses small batch select that is faintly calling my name.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, biodork said:

No idea how to post pictures since the files are too large to attach and I can't figure out how to shrink them, but hiking on a Friday is infinitely better than being at work! Summer wildflowers in the mountains make me 🥰

I use iPhone and use a free app, Compress Photos, or something like that.

They are easy/intuitive to use.

Share that *****. We have hard lives. We need to see nice things.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Ogre said:

I use iPhone and use a free app, Compress Photos, or something like that.

They are easy/intuitive to use.

Share that *****. We have hard lives. We need to see nice things.

I have an Android phone, but there must be something similar... Lemme see what I can find.

• Like (+1) 1