F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

• spndnchz unlocked this topic
  • spndnchz locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

The bean counters have decided to give us our money back. All the salaried workers at my company have been operating on a 20% pay cut since just before Christmas. We go back to our full pay in another week. Thank Christ! 3 full months with people that are 4 and 5 positions underneath me making more money than me is not cool. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

TGIF! Going to be 70 degrees in Richmond today. Heading to some wineries in Charlottesville tomorrow. Life is good...other than the Sabres.

High of 79 today in Charleston. Going out for some Rodney Scott bbq tonight with some friends and then an all day Paddy’s Day cookout tomorrow with a high of 72. Can’t beat that. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Always wanted to try dat

It's great. It's a spring skiing tradition. It used to be shorts and a t-shirt, but I need the zippers on my ski pants to make sure I don't lose my keys.

• Like (+1) 1

Between “dis and dat” , Staalsie being traded, and discussing the Taylor Hall “stink”,  you have all made my day.  

dis is what makes being a poster here worth it.  dat is all I’ve got to say!

😂

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1