F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

• spndnchz pinned, unlocked and unpinned this topic
42 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

After three months in non-lockdown with nary a peep about my million job applications, I got a job offer this morning as the entire earth is halted.

I get to stay in WNY!!!!

The offer they made was 33% more than I asked for. Jesus Christ.

i might still be asleep actually 

I am so very glad for you :)

• Thanks (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Thank you! Good to see ya! Hope you're staying safe and healthy, times like these are not good for us germaphobes

You're a germophobe and still went to the SS meetup?

I need to know your ONE TRICK to win salary negotiations. You're not going to believe what it is!

9 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

You're a germophobe and still went to the SS meetup?

I need to know your ONE TRICK to win salary negotiations. You're not going to believe what it is!

I'm missing the joke there! 

And the trick is to be so out of touch with the real world that's beyond the classroom walls that you sheepishly under-guess by a lot of money when you are put on the spot with that uncomfortable question 

And hypnosis. Use hypnosis

Edited by Randall Flagg

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

After three months in non-lockdown with nary a peep about my million job applications, I got a job offer this morning as the entire earth is halted.

I get to stay in WNY!!!!

The offer they made was 33% more than I asked for. Jesus Christ.

i might still be asleep actually 

Wow.  Congrats.  My search completely died out.  I‘m expecting to relocate now.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Crosschecking said:

Amazing. Lord willing, I will hit the half-century mark on Sunday - and so will Melania Trump. (Weird how I born on the same exact day as FLOTUS).

Congrats on the milestone.

By the way, has anyone seen Melania in like over a year?  I think she may have *disappeared*.  I saw a body double about a year ago that didn't even look like her.

+++++

First day of Ramadan fast and also Friday.  No Jummah prayers thanks to COVID-19.  It's all good though.  I am richly blessed and I thank God for that.

@WildCard, how did you find movers that will actually move you, or are you doing that *paisans* thing?

1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Congrats on the milestone.

By the way, has anyone seen Melania in like over a year?  I think she may have *disappeared*.  I saw a body double about a year ago that didn't even look like her.

+++++

First day of Ramadan fast and also Friday.  No Jummah prayers thanks to COVID-19.  It's all good though.  I am richly blessed and I thank God for that.

@WildCard, how did you find movers that will actually move you, or are you doing that *paisans* thing?

Haha we're moving ourselves. My brother had a truck, we've been slowly moving out for about a week now 

On 4/17/2020 at 9:30 PM, spndnchz said:

Got some great earphones today. I may not hear you ba ad jeez for a few  

I just spent a lot of money on a pair of headphones and a headphone amp.

A lot of money.

In this brave new Covid world, where I’m finding I have headphones on a lot more, I couldn’t be more excited.

I got out of the house today and hit the lake.  Didn't catch a damned thing, but man did it feel good.

Hearing the loons from across the lake was a bonus.  Their call is just magic.

I'll be on the water again tomorrow.  Need. More. Medicine.

• Like (+1) 4