[Game Day] Sabres @ Thrashers 7:00PM

SabresBeat

NO T.V. AGAIN!!!! Ugh! i have the night off and wanted to sit down and enjoy this one in front of the tube. WTF, this is getting rediculous, seriously!!! Bring Empire back!!!!!!

Ohh thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! Good to hear.

I'm once again looking forward to seeing the sabres bounce back tonight. Biron w/ the start??

I dunno if i agree with that after Miller's stellar performance, but it seems as though no matter who you start in goal this team plays well in front of them for most games.

I know the schedule is brutal, but starting Marty tonight after the stellar performance Miller had on Saturday is an indication that Lindy actually has a rotation in goal other than "ride the horse until he is dead".

I think Lindy learned a valuable lesson. Ryan was admittedly TIRED at the break, and was in need of a few days rest. Think lindy is making sure not to overwork him this time.

Maybe we should make this a new thread, the "Andrews Peters Joke Thread"

:rolleyes:

Peters can't decide what he likes better(I don't know why as it is an easy call)...the press box or the bench.

Press Box...great food(free) and view of the game. Plus no need to shower afterward.

Bench...hard as rock, problem with splinters in his a$$ and cold as hell sitting by the ice in a state of inactivity. Also no need to shower afterward, because he didn't even break a sweat. ;)

First time this year I've seen a goaltender called for playing the puck outside the 'zoid.

So far, this game looks like the one against Ottawa except that this Atlanta team doesn't have the talent. Biron looks good, but the skaters look like they took a dose of Zhitnik.

Peters 1st period stats...One shift, odd man rush for Atlanta, 1-0. <_<

Biron looks good, but the skaters look like they took a dose of Zhitnik.

You spoke to soon. It was almost like Marty was afraid to leave his crease in order to try and catch the puck in mid-air after it hit him.