ESPN Insider article

repster

nothing spectacular they think that using the VUKOTA statistics?????? of Hockey prospectus that Miller is set to have a good year with a 13.7 GVT and vanek is going to go down to an 11.4 GVT and they say look out for luke adam

WHATTTTT!

That is pure insanity!!!

Thanks for the lowdown. I figured in mid-August it would probably be a waste of time.

I'm just kind of getting antsy for something hockey - like the TV sked or some early predictions.

Too much [OT] stuff right now.

Thanks for the lowdown. I figured in mid-August it would probably be a waste of time.

I'm just kind of getting antsy for something hockey - like the TV sked or some early predictions.

Too much [OT] stuff right now.

Sabres/Canes game on MSG plus right now.

Just wondering what this article says. Can anyone help out with a copy and paste?

Yeah, please don't make these requests. If you want to read it - pay for it. It is ESPN's right to charge for their content and we should respect that.

SDS you mind me posting a very undetailed review? or should i leave that out next time as well?

I can't control people talking about things they have read, but the copy/paste thing wouldn't be right.

I can't control people talking about things they have read, but the copy/paste thing wouldn't be right.

Right, unless ESPN Insider requires the user to sign an NDA (:)), it can be talked about or even small parts quoted under fair use (as far as I know).

Copyright issues (I'm guessing?) didn't cross my mind when I made the request.

If this is the case and could get someone like SDS in trouble, my mistake and I will refrain from a similar ask in the future.

Copyright issues (I'm guessing?) didn't cross my mind when I made the request.

If this is the case and could get someone like SDS in trouble, my mistake and I will refrain from a similar ask in the future.

For the record: In this case there are no legal issues of concern related to the reading of a copyrighted espn insider article and the subsequent discussion of its contents here. Reprinting the article verbatim without permission and selling it for profit could prove to be problematic if it happens to be a slow week in the ESPN legal department.Anything short of that , you are ok. Seems like there are many, many silly rabbits here . Your instincts in the first instance were correct. Would you like me to summarize the article and post my thoughts?

For the record: In this case there are no legal issues of concerns related to the reading a copyrighted espn insider article and the subsequent discussion of its contents here. Reprinting the article verbatim without permission and/or selling it for profit could prove to be problematic if it is a slow week in the ESPN legal department. Seems like there are many, many silly rabbits here . Your instincts in the first instance were correct.Would you like me to summarize the article and post my thoughts?

dont steal my thunder it has been done. I am the insider subscriber in these parts if you would like to duel me for that right then fine... but until then keep your insider status to yourself

dont steal my thunder it has been done. I am the insider subscriber in these parts if you would like to duel me for that right then fine... but until then keep your insider status to yourself

Maybe you and waldo should get together to do reviews of the insider articles - like the at the movies show - then you can post your opinions. You could turn it into a blog and then you could get invited to the Sabres blog summit.

Archived