[OT] Cigars

Weave

My nephew Sawyer is down to Tybee from Atlanta and brought some sticks .... Some box pressed 5.5 x 55 Torano Salutem. A tasty stick. Unique flavor profile as it has some Cameroon in the the filler. It lends a nice dried fruit and lavender to the profile.

You..... I want your palate for cigars.  You talk cigar like I talk whiskey.

My nephew Sawyer is down to Tybee from Atlanta and brought some sticks .... Some box pressed 5.5 x 55 Torano Salutem. A tasty stick. Unique flavor profile as it has some Cameroon in the the filler. It lends a nice dried fruit and lavender to the profile.

If there's Cameroon in it, I'm there.

The Cameroon in the long filler is unique to the blend. Usually used as a wrapper this has a Habano wrapper. The Cameroon adds great subtle flavors...like I said dried fruit toward an apricot taste and slight lime tang. The lavender is oh so subtle but it adds a great flavor. The retrohale brings these flavors out greatly. I'm going to have to get a box or 5 to add to my humidors

Edited by 2ForTripping

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.