Around the NHL 2011-2012

spndnchz

Chris Campoli awarded $2.5M at arbitration hearing and Hawks let him walk.

I have always been surprised he's had such a good career until now.

I never thought he was much better than Nathan Paestch, maybe a little more mobile, just made the most of his chances.

I'll be interested to see how he does as a UFA.

Arby is ridiculous.

Dubinsky tomorrow.

I have always been surprised he's had such a good career until now.

I never thought he was much better than Nathan Paestch, maybe a little more mobile, just made the most of his chances.

I'll be interested to see how he does as a UFA.

Arby is ridiculous.

Dubinsky tomorrow.

I hope they give him 9 million.

The rangers can choke on that award and be forced to trade him or start slashing salary.

Well, I heard Rangers wanted 2.6 million and Dubbie wanted 5.4 million.

Pretty close (+200k to Dubbie) to a compromise.

The rangers wanted to pay him Chris Campoli money? I doubt Sather could have made that offer with a straight face. ($5.4 million is also a silly suggestion but ... I guess I expect agents to suggest outrageous things. $2.6 is kind of an insult).

The rangers wanted to pay him Chris Campoli money? I doubt Sather could have made that offer with a straight face. ($5.4 million is also a silly suggestion but ... I guess I expect agents to suggest outrageous things. $2.6 is kind of an insult).

They later moved to 2.8 and 4.6 then decided on the final deal.

Is it April 1 and I'm just that far out of it to realize or did the Isles secretly rehire Milbury and not tell anybody? The only other possible explanation for this would be that Garth Snow has either started drinking antifreeze or gone back to sniffing airplane glue.

If they actually sign Yashin, my respect for the Isles drops to Hal Ballard Gerry McNamara Loafs level.

Is it April 1 and I'm just that far out of it to realize or did the Isles secretly rehire Milbury and not tell anybody? The only other possible explanation for this would be that Garth Snow has either started drinking antifreeze or gone back to sniffing airplane glue.

If they actually sign Yashin, my respect for the Isles drops to Hal Ballard Gerry McNamara Loafs level.

:lol: I wonder if they'll move to the Western conference.

Archived