So im durnk and signed up account

Huckleberry

Hi im from Belgium

Been sabres fan for over 10 years, well didn't know nhl excisted till i saw EA sports NHL2000, for some reason i fell in love with sabres (peca and hasek).

That and fane base + financial difficulties reminded me off my own football ( we don't like the name soccer) team.

fan base i mean, believing against al odds that you can do well and support your team by chearing them on, and we have had our own financial problems. :D

Did want to give you guys take on next season though.

1. Leino

Now this is going to be a gamble for us. he got bought for center position, and im guite optimistic actually (abres fan nature).

but still a gamble, but with the spirit he has, he'll mesh in fine with fans anyway, just hope he performs according to price tag.

2. erhoff + regher, I just know were all excited by this, miller got great defence in front of him, only thing we have to worry about this year is the offensive chemistry

3. offense, well much going to depend on leino at center, still i would love to see if we got cap space for more offense, prolly not, unless were willing to drag it out and get a cheap contract like vokoun and capitals. My best bet would be anti miettinen who has all the signs off a pure goal scorer.

4.free agents, cory stillman, don't think we can afford him, but vaclav prospal or kyle wellwood at center i wouldn't pass.

basicly i don't feel not much needs to be added anymore for next year, prospal or wellwood would be very nice for possible center back up, but have to still be able to keep myers next year.

So be happy with what we got and go for stanly with our current roster is what i say.

Go baby go go

Is this like the hockey version of beer goggles?

Excellent reply. I was just recalling old Miro being on the cup and it makes me want to puke.

Btw Heimdall I am currently enjoying some of your countries finest a Blonde leffe! :beer:

Hi im from Belgium

Been sabres fan for over 10 years, well didn't know nhl excisted till i saw EA sports NHL2000, for some reason i fell in love with sabres (peca and hasek).

That and fane base + financial difficulties reminded me off my own football ( we don't like the name soccer) team.

fan base i mean, believing against al odds that you can do well and support your team by chearing them on, and we have had our own financial problems. :D

Did want to give you guys take on next season though.

1. Leino

Now this is going to be a gamble for us. he got bought for center position, and im guite optimistic actually (abres fan nature).

but still a gamble, but with the spirit he has, he'll mesh in fine with fans anyway, just hope he performs according to price tag.

2. erhoff + regher, I just know were all excited by this, miller got great defence in front of him, only thing we have to worry about this year is the offensive chemistry

3. offense, well much going to depend on leino at center, still i would love to see if we got cap space for more offense, prolly not, unless were willing to drag it out and get a cheap contract like vokoun and capitals. My best bet would be anti miettinen who has all the signs off a pure goal scorer.

4.free agents, cory stillman, don't think we can afford him, but vaclav prospal or kyle wellwood at center i wouldn't pass.

basicly i don't feel not much needs to be added anymore for next year, prospal or wellwood would be very nice for possible center back up, but have to still be able to keep myers next year.

So be happy with what we got and go for stanly with our current roster is what i say.

Go baby go go

Welcome aboard and cheers! :beer: :thumbsup:

Is this like the hockey version of beer goggles?

I was thinking more like the drunk text to your old girlfriend at 2am.

Welcome to the board, a big fan of your bottle-conditioned ales.

Making it one of my goals for next season, fly across atlantic and go watch sabres game :thumbsup:

And yeah i know they are playing in europe, but almost impossible to get tickets for those games.

They sell out to fast. :wallbash:

yeah, I always liked satan :blink:

eh some fans hate miro cuz hes all finesse and isnt gretzky. unfortunate for him, he was here when they were a grinder team, and of course hes all finesse so he simply stuck out like a sore pitchfork. the team was so short on skill players he was expected to carry the team, which of course hes not equipped to do. but he was and is still a good player and on the right team he can obviously contribute nicely

even so, im not sure hes the kind of player this team really needs at the forward position. i wouldnt mind someone like him be added, it just wouldnt be that kind of key difference maker you seemed to be referencing

barring a big trade, which seems unlikely, i doubt there are any more significant adds. they are going to need to find what they need at forward with what they already got

so belgium, huh? lets see, belgium ... hookers, beer, and chocolate. not bad

Archived