Robyn Regehr, Kotalik and 2nd round pick (2012) to Sabres

SpikeGelato

This isn't a trade at all. He's only been asked to wave it. Does not mean a deal is done.

Well, yes, it does. According to all sources deal is in place.. just requires a waiving of the NTC and it's official. And besides, once you've been ASKED to waive your NTC, who really wants to play for that organization anymore?

Well, yes, it does. According to all sources deal is in place.. just requires a waiving of the NTC and it's official. And besides, once you've been ASKED to waive your NTC, who really wants to play for that organization anymore?

Sure, but it's misleading to call it a done deal when it isn't announced as one yet. Edit: thanks for the title change for the time being.

Wonder what we might be sending their way?

Sure, but it's misleading to call it a done deal when it isn't announced as one yet.

Wonder what we might be sending their way?

I hope not much, as honestly I'm not overly blown away by the trade (assuming it goes through). Hopefully nobody that could have been used to improve the Top 6... <_<

I hope not much, as honestly I'm not overly blown away by the trade (assuming it goes through). Hopefully nobody that could have been used to improve the Top 6... <_<

Agreed. I'm sure Darcy won't let us down if he's already making moves.

What's going back? Morrisson and a pick?

Regehr would be a good vet for Myers to play with and he big too 6-3 225

Some guy who has been wrong a lot but right a lot too... "Fat Frank" i think people call him, says Luke Adam and first. Let's see his credibility...

I don't see a no trade clause on Regehr, just a no move clause. Maybe Darcy won't make the trade with him bringing a no move clause with him. IIRC a no move means he can't be sent down to the minors.

Doesn't "no move" usually encompass "no trade," with the converse not being true? Maybe I have it all wrong.

I don't see a no trade clause on Regehr, just a no move clause. Maybe Darcy won't make the trade with him bringing a no move clause with him. IIRC a no move means he can't be sent down to the minors.

I thought a NMC was broader than a NTC. I.e., a NTC forbids trades, but not demotions, while a NMC forbids both. Maybe I'm wrong.

Edit: Eleven beat me to it.

Doesn't "no move" usually encompass "no trade," with the converse not being true? Maybe I have it all wrong.

Checked it, You are correct sir. Maybe my issue is with how it gets reported that he needs to waive his NTC when in fact he doesn't really have one, technically. Or is that grammarlly?

I thought a NMC was broader than a NTC. I.e., a NTC forbids trades, but not demotions, while a NMC forbids both. Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure you are correct.

Can't wait to hear some details. Regehr is the kind of D-man we need. And the kind we thought we were getting with Morissonn.

LOL. I will sell every last bit of my Sabres merchandise if that was the deal.

Really? Adam is good, but especially after hearing Devine say something about him moving to wing I wouldn't mind it. They seem to think he can't get back on D well enough to be a full time center, so we send another prospect winger and a pick for a top 4/pair defenseman. Good deal IMHO.

Checked it, You are correct sir. Maybe my issue is with how it gets reported that he needs to waive his NTC when in fact he doesn't really have one, technically. Or is that grammarlly?

Grammically.

I'm pretty sure you are correct.

Can't wait to hear some details. Regehr is the kind of D-man we need. And the kind we thought we were getting with Morissonn.

Has anyone heard a status on Morrisson? He got his bell rung pretty good. I suspect he's ok now but I wonder how tradeable he'd be? His contract is pretty big for what he produced too.

Archived