Great Job Darcey and Larry.

deluca67

It just a few short weeks you have managed to drain any and all excitement created by the ending of the Lockout, the Draft and Free Agency. While other teams are foolishly going out and making their teams better and building off the Rush of the NHL's return, you are wisely going to sit back, collect revenue sharing and spend as little as possible.

Using the business model created by the Cincinnati Bengals you will continue to promote "Status Quo" as the 2005-06 rallying cry.

Great Job. And don't forget. "There's always next year."

And next year they will say they don't want to sacrifice the future for the following year and that we've got new guys in juniors, AHL and college that will come in and step up.

You are absolutely right, I was so excited for this season and now I could almost care less.

I agree...but I will still get the Center Ice package and I will still watch them...can't help it - they are my team (pathetic).

Got a question for ya...what's with all of the one year qualifying offers. Seems like those that we do sign are only getting one year...what gives?

I agree...but I will still get the Center Ice package and I will still watch them...can't help it - they are my team (pathetic).

Got a question for ya...what's with all of the one year qualifying offers. Seems like those that we do sign are only getting one year...what gives?

I agree...as much as Regier has upset me so far...Ill be ordering the package

yea this is frustrating... ill still watch... go to maybe 3 or 4 games just for the experience... hopeing that maybe they might win or at least have a close game... I suppose its probably too late for action from regier... This is our team...

Guest Darcy is a JOKE

:angry:

I wouldn't buy a ticket to see this band of broken toys if you gave me the money!

Once again, Darcy Regier has proven that he is a JOKE and the good people of Buffalo and Wester New York, Southern Ontario get punked!

Please, I'd rather drop my dollars watching roller derby or WNBA.... hell, maybe not that...

Sabres Management SUCKS and the Sabres will be golfing by February...

If there are more than six thousand people at HSBC on opening night I would be surprised... can you say BAD TEAM, BAD MANAGEMENT = 12th PLACE.

You wil be surprised how many sheep will show up to watch the Sabres because really they do have some good young talent,but I would die for a GM like Lou Lamoriello who gets the job done better than anyone else in the business.There's the Rolls-Royce of GM's (Lamoriello) while the Sabres are content with their "Brand X" GM. When you are shopping for quality go with Lou if you want a dollar store bargain go with Darcy.

Remember the Sabres new motto, "A dollar and a dream"

(The Sabres will go the extra mile to save a dollar meanwhile the fans are left to dream about what a serious organization would be doing!!!! ) :unsure:

I wouldn't buy a ticket to see this band of broken toys if you gave me the money!

Once again, Darcy Regier has proven that he is a JOKE and the good people of Buffalo and Wester New York, Southern Ontario get punked!

and you're here why?

Archived