what station would u rather have buffalo on

Guest Dumont17

Give me CBC any day. When I lived in WNY I didn't realize just how good the HNIC announcers were. Then I moved to the Washington DC area and was subjected to the Caps TV announcers. I thought i had died and went to hell. They are that bad. Along comes DirectTV and the Center Ice package and it becomes apparent just how awful hockey announcers are throughout the league (Sabres are an exception). But the reality is that CBC games will never get on Center Ice with any regularity, so I'll take the Sabres any way I can get them.

Lot of talk at Buff State about Bob Koshinski wanting to get enough financing to rebuild Empire and return it to the airwaves.I for one really miss that station and the content they provided the local sport fan.

That would be great. If he gets it back up and running, maybe he would consider bringing WNSA out of retirement.

• 2 weeks later...
Lot of talk at Buff State about Bob Koshinski wanting to get enough financing to rebuild Empire and return it to the airwaves.I for one really miss that station and the content they provided the local sport fan.

If there is a God..... please, Lord, can we have Empire back?

Not to mention the "out of town" sports fan! I miss the ESN! I think Josh Mora is with Comcast Sports in Chicago. I haven't heard if Jason Bristol and Bob Trimble are working somewhere else. I assume M. Robitaille is still in local real estate?

Archived