[Game Day] Sabres @ Senators 7:00PM

SabresBeat

The thing that bothers me the most right now is I don't see anyone on the Sabres playing with fire or emotion...it looks careless out there to me, and the score reflects that....Neil is running just about everyone out there, and no one is answering back. I wanna see some fire and emotion because this team looks like they are scared right now

EDIT: everyone looks scared except for Briere....he is the only one that showed up tonight IMO, and he always does because he gives 110%

Chara sounds amazing. That two-man advantage kind of sums this one up. Lifeless.

I'm sorry, but we made Chara look much better than he should have. No attack whatsoever. You could see the play was going in that direction, and no one went after him.

If they come out and actually get some shots on Emery, I think we can score 2 in the 3rd. As it stands, I think you could pull someone out of the stands and put them in net and get the same result as Emery. Not to take anything away from him, but he hasn't really been busy.

fat lady hasn't sung yet, but she is warming up