Rick Jeanneret calls online

Swedesessed

I have a huge collection of RJ calls...

lots of mp3 calls, the nhl special hosted by dennis leary with brad may discussing the mayday goal, the fan appreciation day video, every goal scored in the 99 cup run in realaudio format (however, the file names are all garbled because of a cd burn gone bad about 5 years ago), and a couple of songs off of www.sabresalumni.com If anyone is interested, i would be willing to set up a time when we could do an AIM file transfer.

I'll try to reclaim the file names of the real audio files... i had them all long descriptive filenames, but they all got put into the 8 character dos name after a burn, so they're sorta hard to figure.

edit: my AIM name is corp000085... i'd be happy to share them. just gotta catch me online.

I recall a few years ago there was this great website which had some of Rick's best calls ever....for the life of me I cannot find it...anyone know of this site or another site???

You're probably thinking about Go Sabres! (SabresOnline.com) I ran it back in the late 90s and one of my site contributors (Mark Zampogna) had a lot of audio from back in the day. SabresHistory.com also might have had some but they also are no longer around.

Guest Repster
I recall a few years ago there was this great website which had some of Rick's best calls ever....for the life of me I cannot find it...anyone know of this site or another site???

I used to love this site. It was: sabressoundchamber.com (or the...). It became unavailable years ago and my guess it that it had to do with property rights to the clips. They were property of the Sabres and Empire/WNSA/WGR, whoever was the broadcaster at the times the clips were taken. This is just a guess, but it makes sense to me.

If someone wants to e-mail some to me, I'd love it! That'd be a great cell phone ringer once the season starts!

jjezioro225@hotmail.com

well, as i posted before, i'll be willing to send them via AIM file transfer. (i have yahoo messenger, but their file transfer is touchy, and the files are too big and a pain to e-mail.) just add corp000085 to your buddy list and catch me online sometime.

Archived