Who Else Is Going To The Game Tonight??

CallawaySabres

i'm not, but you're right, tonight might be our night. Ottawa has lost their last 3 games against Boston, and their last 2 in Boston it's been a landslide, and i think their last meeting, Boston beat them 5-0 in Ottawa.

And we definetly can take care of buisness tonight. No matter how shaky Miller is, he's still in a better state of mind then Eddie Belfour!

i'm not, but you're right, tonight might be our night. Ottawa has lost their last 3 games against Boston, and their last 2 in Boston it's been a landslide, and i think their last meeting, Boston beat them 5-0 in Ottawa.

And we definetly can take care of buisness tonight. No matter how shaky Miller is, he's still in a better state of mind then Eddie Belfour!

Eddie's not playing tonight...

If you don't think that the Sabres have gotten inside the Leafs heads, read this.

Slam Sports - linked in Sabresreport

Thats a great article... I like the part about Domi hating to answer questions about why they cant beat the sabres. The Leafs have a lot of baggage coming into this one and the Sabres will treat it like every other game. I wish Belfour was in net though because for some reason i get a lot of satisfaction when the sabres destroy him. We gotta score early and push them down before they think they have a chance at HSBC.

Archived