Sabres.com

DaFan

Just curious if anyone is having issues with the Sabres page. It had been mostly under construction and then the message boards got hacked. Boards were up for a day or two and today the page won't open, period. Everyone else running into the same thing?

I love the Sabres always have always will but this latest edition from the front office is really starting to wear on me.Now I know were only talking website here but you can sense that they really are counting pennies on every expenditure.I mean correct me if I am wrong but that site is not a technical masterpiece is it???

And sadly speaking I am reading my Hockey News the August 16 issue and on page 31 under NHL team reports is the Sabres report.Filed by Jim Kelley is the following statement.Under pressure from owner Tom Golisano to "Cut Payroll"

Sabres GM Darcy Regier watched two team mainstays leave for Long Island.

Weren't we suppose to be tailor made for the new NHL??? Why do I feel the more things changed the more they for the Sabres remained the same!!

Guest Sabres17
Just curious if anyone is having issues with the Sabres page.  It had been mostly under construction and then the message boards got hacked.  Boards were up for a day or two and today the page won't open, period.  Everyone else running into the same thing?

Yeah i was having problems with the site. It always came up with "This Page Cannot Be Displayed." and at one point it told me the page did not exist.

Archived