Peter Ratchuk??

Monkeygirl

On the box score page of espn, I noticed last game that they had Ratchuk recording an assist and today, there he is again. They say he's #45, but Kalinin is on their too, so, that's odd.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/players/profile?statsId=1832

This is like la-la land stuff. I mean, I watched them when they were fairly good, watched them when they were bad, and now I get to justify this obsession of mine by saying it is worth every second I spend fretting over standings and player points and injuries and any news I can find of the Sabres. I get a lot less junk now from the peeps around me, for being a girl in love with hockey. I really can't help it.

Listening to Kotalik talk...he sounds A LOT like Dom. They say he has a little bit of Miro in him, I hope not.

I'm a bit concerned about Miller, although not overly, but I think Marty should get the start against TO....and then Miller for Ottawa...I think.

He didnt seem to have a whole lot of Miro in him when he made one of the best backchecking plays of the year breaking up that 2 on 1 from behind tonight- I've never seen him skate that fast.

And he didn't remind me much of Miro when he scored a clutch (albeit soft) goal late in the game to win one for Buffalo.

ouch! :lol:

I'm not saying he is, in fact, I never thought that at all until those radio dudes brought it up, sooo, pshhh.

That backcheck was great and that goal was super clutch. He's definitely on board, he can't complain anyways because when he wanted to be on the powerplay, he got it. So trust creates trust. They all see the results of what playing for one another can bring and who would want to mess that up? I don't think Kotalik is Miro at all.

Sorry I even brought up someone else's comment!

Some of you posters are like piranhas.

I'm not saying he is, in fact, I never thought that at all until those radio dudes brought it up, sooo, pshhh.

That backcheck was great and that goal was super clutch. He's definitely on board, he can't complain anyways because when he wanted to be on the powerplay, he got it. So trust creates trust. They all see the results of what playing for one another can bring and who would want to mess that up? I don't think Kotalik is Miro at all.

Sorry I even brought up someone else's comment!

Some of you posters are like piranhas.

I don't think he meant anything by it...

But since you are a "Monkeygirl", your opposable thumbs should be able to kick the crap out of any fish. :lol:

Ratchuk is playing for the Mannheim Eagles. Here's the link:

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdispla...p3?pid=00019373

On the box score page of espn, I noticed last game that they had Ratchuk recording an assist and today, there he is again. They say he's #45, but Kalinin is on their too, so, that's odd.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/players/profile?statsId=1832

This is like la-la land stuff. I mean, I watched them when they were fairly good, watched them when they were bad, and now I get to justify this obsession of mine by saying it is worth every second I spend fretting over standings and player points and injuries and any news I can find of the Sabres. I get a lot less junk now from the peeps around me, for being a girl in love with hockey. I really can't help it.

Listening to Kotalik talk...he sounds A LOT like Dom. They say he has a little bit of Miro in him, I hope not.

I'm a bit concerned about Miller, although not overly, but I think Marty should get the start against TO....and then Miller for Ottawa...I think.

Archived