This Just In...the Sabres are Good

inkman

Everywhere I turn, it seems fans and the media seem to be clamoring for the Sabres to get more respect. Does this come from the "Buffalo" inferiority complex that seems to be prevalent? I don't care what anyone says or thinks, this team is good. Look at their damn record. :angry:

Everywhere I turn, it seems fans and the media seem to be clamoring for the Sabres to get more respect. Does this come from the "Buffalo" inferiority complex that seems to be prevalent? I don't care what anyone says or thinks, this team is good. Look at their damn record. :angry:

This is the same thing that goes on with the Bills fans when they are winning. Who cares what the media says.

Quote from today's CNNSI power rating:

Despite not potting a goal until his 15th game, Thomas Vanek on Tuesday became the 11th Buffalo rookie to score 20 goals in a season. The Sabres, who are 13-1-2 in their last 16, have won 39 -- the most after 60 games in team history. Some say Ottawa; others say Carolina or the Rangers. But I'm picking Buffalo to come out of the East.

No respect I tell ya!

Full column...

This is the same thing that goes on with the Bills fans when they are winning. Who cares what the media says.

When the hell are the Bills ever winning?

Quote from today's CNNSI power rating:

No respect I tell ya!

Full column...

If thats the guys prediction why are we behind effing Ottawa and Carolina in the rankings?

Archived