OLN question?

LabattBlue

I don't know what your financial situation and I undertsand that people don't just have money to throw around, but if you can afford it and are a sports/TV in general fan, get HD through Adelphia. Simply amazing and they carry OLNs games on one of the HD channels. Sports make it worth it alone.

I don't know what your financial situation and I undertsand that people don't just have money to throw around, but if you can afford it and are a sports/TV in general fan, get HD through Adelphia. Simply amazing and they carry OLNs games on one of the HD channels. Sports make it worth it alone.

yeah HD is awesome and its not just Adelphia that has the OLN games in hd. They are broadcast simultaneosly on INHD2 for anyone that gets it. I live in Albany and I have Time Warner and I like it alot. Its pretty much the same as adelphia..

Time Warner does carry OLN on its basic package where I'm at, but overall Time Warner is falling off in what they're offering comparable to other providers in the last few years. Still no NFL Network either :( I live in one of the few areas of Erie County that has Time Warner instead of Adelphia (border of Clarence & Akron). But even though I'm in Erie we still don't get the Canadian networks like Adephia customers do, which means no Hockey Night In Canada. We did back in the day but Time Warner didn't renew the contracts with the Canadian stations back in the early 90's. Adelphia has its issues as well, what can ya do I guess.

Time Warner does carry OLN on its basic package where I'm at, but overall Time Warner is falling off in what they're offering comparable to other providers in the last few years. Still no NFL Network either :( I live in one of the few areas of Erie County that has Time Warner instead of Adelphia (border of Clarence & Akron). But even though I'm in Erie we still don't get the Canadian networks like Adephia customers do, which means no Hockey Night In Canada. We did back in the day but Time Warner didn't renew the contracts with the Canadian stations back in the early 90's. Adelphia has its issues as well, what can ya do I guess.

No NFL Network or HNiC? I guess I should be careful what I ask for. What the hell is T-W doing...the NFL is going to be televising games on the NFL Network in the fall. All cable companies suck! :angry:

yeah HD is awesome and its not just Adelphia that has the OLN games in hd. They are broadcast simultaneosly on INHD2 for anyone that gets it. I live in Albany and I have Time Warner and I like it alot. Its pretty much the same as adelphia..

I live in Albany too and Time Warner is as good if not better than Adelphia. Plus, every Sabres game is on Digital. Go figure. I thought this was a Rangers market.

Archived